Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Just an update:

Pictures of sasquatches : okay

Pictures of teen wolf : kinda strange but still okay

Picture of a hairy guy in a Borat-style unikini :not okay

5 Likes

@Yetigrows , PigeonWench was looking over my shoulder after I laughed out loud at your “Draw a :canada: Yeti”; she got very quiet for a few minutes and then came up to me and stated: “Here, now I’m in on your bean fun.” :laughing:

5 Likes

I too have dibbed with reckless disregard for growing space or time and I apologise for that ; I’m backing way off on the dibs but I am so appreciative of the stash I’ve built/am building. I intend to share the wealth and generosity but I hate the idea of people coming on here and sucking up seeds to sell or start business ventures.

4 Likes

I SAID THIS WHEN SHE HANDED ME THE IMAGE! (*I got the “eyes”)…

Is that a weed belt buckle!? :dash:

1 Like

That purple seed sucker is the worst.

Edit: Damn, you edited it too fast

2 Likes

I asked her and it’s a “Canadian Cannabis Jock Strap”. Canadian Yeti’s play Lacross.

4 Likes

Autocorrect always wants me talking about purple

1 Like

We do, usually when it’s too cold for hockey.

1 Like

@Yetigrows would just a suggestion count? Or does it have to be original?

Skifree baby!!!

4 Likes

I think 1st prize HAS to go to original, probably 2nd too… I even think I stretched the rules with the bbq’d yeti entrant, but I suppose both photography and cooking are an art…

Got to be original.

1 Like

I really think if people join just to get seeds or get seeds and run then there missing out on the best part of OG the people andthe knowledge shared on here

9 Likes

My sister used to be a sports journalist for the Toronto Rock. Those folks were/are insane.

BTW, PigeonWench decided she wanted to colour it in for us :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Lol come on, I thought it was a good pic :joy::joy::laughing:

1 Like

Oh, lol, great pic!

I did say I needed a new avatar, right?

thats clearly an Alabama skunk ape

3 Likes

i don’t want your seeds but it’s a coincidence i just walked right past this:

3 Likes

Hmmmmmm.

My next “ark of the cannabis”?

There is clearly no humidity in the picture. This would be a variety that would hang aboot near the Serpent Mounds around Keene, Ontario.

god damn working through prime dibbing hour.