Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

pm me i will trade some sour bubble seeds ?

1 Like

Only thing I have extra of right now is Black Pearl x Alaskan Kush regs , great outdoor or indoor just popped 5 and got 4 viable .

2 Likes

Hey folks looking for autos been layed up(knee surgery) time to fire up the tent hope you all areoff to a great start to grow season anyway anybody selling trading or whatever I have a bit of stuff to tadē hit me up and stay safe out there grow on

5 Likes

How do you skip to the end of a long post?

Click on the page number at the bottom right and select page

5 Likes

Please check out the guide: OG Forum Guide for Members

1 Like

I somehow ened up with an extra pack of the oregon Huckleberry f2 thar @Mongobongo made. Any one that didn’t get one want it?

8 Likes

Sounds delicious.

Anyone here have the joti blackberry hammer? Wanted to buy when at the last sale but no international bank transfer and sending a money order just isn’t in the cards. Let me know what you want or if a Canadian member wanted to play middle man that would be great and Id pay for half of you a pack for handling the transactions. Pm me

10 Likes

The OHuck is a lovely plant! Someone who doesn’t gots should snap that up!

6 Likes

If you still have them I did not but am interested.

4 Likes

Still have the O Huck, did not have member status when they went out…:frowning:

4 Likes

can you load a Thaipic for us? I need Visual stimulation. Im producing vietnamese black hoa, but unshure if enough

5 Likes

You’re about two years late, he posted that May 7th, 2017 lol.

I’ve a Mango Thai, technically not really a Thai, as it’s grown in Laos and exported to Thailand.

Quick question, I get the Vietnamese Black part but what is HOA?

10 Likes

Nort mexican sounds like a nice landrace

4 Likes

Purple Thai 4 weeks from ignition

24 Likes

Seeking Blue dream Santa Cruz cut. Shoot me a Dm and I can discuss logistics

11 Likes

i ment hoa bac

1 Like

ATF and MTF same thing MTF is the older name

5 Likes

Hey Romano how you doing?