Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Yes, they do it’s called purple queen

2 Likes

WHATTTTT??? Where can I get a truckfull of Kona Gold??? Lol!!!

6 Likes

You have a pm about this.

1 Like

@curiouscat
Do you have Kona Gold to trade?

No, I don’t… sorry. I have other strains of seeds not many though pm me if you want to know what I have.

1 Like

What do you have to trade?

This is an amazing thread, but not many have been active here for a few months. I wonder if anybody is in northern EU here.

Hi @hamppu. This thread seems to ebb and flow. If you have anything to trade or are looking for something to trade this is a good place. You are encouraged to ask in openly in the threads rather than contacting people using Private Message. Most places are the opposite.

Since you are brand new it may take a couple of weeks or so of you posting to threads, adding pics, liking others posts, and basically showing a consistent presence on the site, for you to up your reputation. The more you participate, the faster your member level will rise and open you up to more perks.

If you have a question regarding seeds or trades, just start a conversation and others will pipe in. If you browse the other areas of the site you’ll start to get the idea of how thing roll here.

If you have any questions, ask anyone, and they can point you to someone who can answer if they can’t. peace

12 Likes

They have there place for sure…Cannabis grows in more places than your basement also large scale operations! Fiber seeds and oils…that auto trigger is a nice genetic trigger if you need it. Be great if your mixing up crops…I’m not sure id right it off just yet

2 Likes

Hello @GMan. Thank you for the helpful advice! I’ll see how I can participate more to add something useful to the community, and do a lot more lurking, and I’ll try to muster up the courage to ask some more questions if I get curious.

6 Likes

Have some MTF f-1s to hand out or trade, also may have some BP x’s also. Looking for any landrace or first X old school strains. PM me if interested.

7 Likes

No need to be shy. Most of us feel like we’re constantly learning and we all ask questions if we have one. No judging on this site!

@Instg8ter, I sort of wish I could. I have some mexi stuff I have to go through first and get some data on it, and see if I can make the seeds.

Is the BP bingo pajamas? I was wanting the MTF but I found a few ATF so not sure on that one.

3 Likes

Black Pearl, Gman, it’s cool keep me in mind if you make some Mexican jumping beans…

4 Likes

Greetings, Looking for White WIdow Regular Seeds or landrace , ifyou please ,thanks For OG peeps…

1 Like

I have some mixed seeds that the old school gifter said are WW, BP, BW, GT, G-13 no idea which are which I have 2 growing and another 5 dropped I think. Should all be good genetics, I think most was Mr. Nice, Ace.

Also looking for Landrace and interesting first X’s, 70’s-80’s strains.

6 Likes

yea there finished what you have got a couple hundred seeds

2 Likes

Try some GG4 best pain med I have come across for me. Has me down from 4 perks a day to 1. If you need I have some S1 seeds I can send

7 Likes

pm me i will trade some sour bubble seeds ?

1 Like

Only thing I have extra of right now is Black Pearl x Alaskan Kush regs , great outdoor or indoor just popped 5 and got 4 viable .

2 Likes

Hey folks looking for autos been layed up(knee surgery) time to fire up the tent hope you all areoff to a great start to grow season anyway anybody selling trading or whatever I have a bit of stuff to tadē hit me up and stay safe out there grow on

5 Likes