Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I’ll post tomorrow, my better half is ‘off-line’ :sleeping:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

That was Fibromyalgia?
The only study I’ve seen focused on Nabilone (THC) but I suspected that a 50:50 (THC:CBD) would be even better medicine.
The 64 thousand dollar question is best delivery

Internal: alcohol tincture.
External: Infused Coconut oil…

Now, here is the twist. DSMO.
Used externally, DSMO is sort of a universal solvent, whatever it is mixed with, it will carry into your body - Yeah, There be Dragons…
But DSMO could potentially turbocharge the delivery system, maybe a order of magnitude? Uncharted territory - Nobody knows…

I’m not suggesting using it, I’m only sharing some collected info.

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Yes, dmso. Definitely have to be careful with that stuff for sure. Dont let it get contaminated, but yes, great and efficient delivery. Interesting thought. Thanks for that.

4 Likes

I was using it in the late 80’s for my knee (great carrier for ANYTHING). Just be very careful. Even used topically, it will get in the blood stream and heads straight for the liver.

4 Likes

I know I have previously posted about my experience using DMSO in equines before…

I knew some old time ranchers who would use it on themselves but it’s generally not recommended for human consumption and shouldn’t be used on any animal that will be eaten.

Found it! Seed Soak Solutions (Open Discussion)

1 Like

There’s already a recipe floating thru here.

1 Like

The really isnt much good info on them at all, i searched around but probably found the same or less than you… They all really do smell and taste good and passed the lab test for where i live so that was a huge plus for the farm… It would be cool if they actually got into what landraces make them up though.

1 Like

I can imagine the genetics might be rather ‘interesting’.
That Seedsman 30:1 CBD was a very different plant (a little like it was built out of mismatched parts)

The Sour Space Candy had the most info (Leafly). It is a cross between Early Resin Berry (the common male parent) and Sour Tsunami, a Sativa dominant hybrid with a 9 week flower period. Sour Tsumani is supposed to be a pheno of a Sour Diesel and NYC Diesel.

Casting the net wider, I picked up this ERB tidbit:
"This plant has been under development for several years and was inbred repeatedly to lock-in three very specific, true-breeding traits that are always passed on to progeny: (1) early flower initiation, (2) complex sweet berry flavor notes, and (3) high resin and terpene content. "

this is from:
https://www.omshantifarms.com/the-cultivars

there is also some short write-ups on Suver Haze and Hawaiian Haze there.

Maybe if there is enough interest we could do some seed runs?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Sounds like a great idea, dm me details. Ill probbaly just grab a bunch of envelopes today and ship em out in the next couple days.

1 Like

Awesome, some pretty good info you dug up. Personally we grew about 10000 of each so i can attest to the early finishing and plethora of fruity and sweet smells and flavors. They also grew nice dense buds and did great outdoors in the north east US. If there is enough interest i would gladly send some out for a seed run

3 Likes

@Badger and @Instg8ter Ok, here’s the deal on the wife’s topical:

Cut up (2- 3" lengths) the dry decarbed stems of the plant and smash them up in an old blender (need a better way as this was hard on the blender) and then into a little crock pot, about 2 cups of water and 2 cups of coconut oil. simmer on low 12 Hrs.
Strain into a bowl and harden in the fridge. Later, when the bowl has separated and cooled pour the water off and clean the gum off the bottom of the oil then package in small containers. Store the containers frozen.

Good massage oil too. She also mixed a cup of oatmeal hand cream into the coconut oil to help with her psoriasis. She swears by this topical…
You could be using flowers or maybe tincture instead of stems and stalks.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Thanks a bunch my friend.

3 Likes

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Hello from Chico, Ca.
Im new here hope this is the correct spot.
Im trying to trade rooted clones for seeds. I have the clones. They are Gelato, Durpan Poison, and Dosey Doe. My buddy just gave me a shit load more then i need. He got them out of a Sacramento shop.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Hey i just saw that you were maybe interested in Durpan, do you have any seeds to trade? I have Durpan poison clones as well as Gelato clones, they’re small but have great roots. And somewhere around this miss of my home i have SFV OG seeds, i was growing it the other year and my dumbass neighbor did not know how, at all, to sex her plants, I’ve grown the seeds since and they still show most all of the traits. Let me know if you’re interested

2 Likes

Whats the lineage behind your durpan?

1 Like

Yep looking for some good Poison. Holler at me. I got something to trade if everything looks nice.:+1:t2::blush:

2 Likes

Hello @SageEminetJunky51 - any chance you can post pics showing your rooted clones? Have you inspected them closely for pests? I think more than a few of us have gotten infested clones from dispensaries in the past.

BTW…Durpan = Durban :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Hey guys, I have some regular Tangerine OG x Sour Diesel to trade… just seeing what is out there is anyone is interested in a swap… Also have some fen autos if interested.

2 Likes