Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I swear that was his second best movie! (I put Groundhog Day 1st. but it is really close)

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Looking for English Cheese Afghani Skunk and Thai but any decent bagseed I will try lol

1 Like

Hello new to the forum.

Was gifted some seeds. Had a goos grow. But sould love to try my hand on some strain. So i know what they are ment to look like.

I got a full jar of probally 50-100 beans. To trade or gift to any one who is just starting out.
:grin::grin::dash::dash::dash:
(upload://3ioPpqLnKguADp2vav4GDuPIAZM.jpeg)

8 Likes

16 Likes

Bro, I live like an hour away from where they filmed groundhog’s day.

9 Likes

One of my favourite metaphor films.

6 Likes

Soak’n is in the US but the packages we have sent to Canada lately have arrived safely. Spain seems to be slow and Sweden for some reason. UK, Canada, and Germany all have been as fast as usual.

6 Likes

Hit me up on PM, have some F1 Purple Thai and GG4…nice buds . I have some 70’era seeds from a Washington farm going , cool to see what comes up.:v:

7 Likes

Purple thai in any form would be great!!

1 Like

Lmao @Hugh_Glass
Sorry just realized how far back that post was. Lol

1 Like

Have two right now, Royal Purple Thai and Purple Thai (Highland Thai x purple afghani Kush). Working on getting the trifecta, OPT, Oregon Purple Thai, anyone holding let me know…

3 Likes

Hey og family, so i have been working on a cbd hemp farm on the side for a while now and have about 100 seeds that i collected today and wanted to offer them up for anybody whod like to grow some cbd plants. The seeds are unknown crosses from the strains that follow: suver haze, hawiian haze, special sauce, and sour space candy from the breeder oregon cbd. The parents all tested between 12-17% cbd and less than .3% thc. They were all really nice smelling and tasting and smoke pretty smooth.

19 Likes

That’s a really cool offer!
I’ve got 7 beans left of Seedsman CBD 30:1 but they are feminized.
I wonder if there is something clever that can be done here…
I need to cogitate on this… :thinking:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

When it comes to CBD Hemp OR Cannabis, count me in!!! Would you prefer a PM? Super Thanks for the considerate offer, the essence of OG.

8 Likes

Wow, minimal info out there (or maybe I’m not looking under the right rock) and absolutely zero (other than the name) of the plant that is the common parent to them all, Early Resin Berry. That Sour Space Candy sounds like fun.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I would be interested, wife wants to make home made balm for Fibro. Let me know and I’ll hit you with an addy.

5 Likes

I did not know that was the best way to treat fibromyalgia. My mother has been looking for some relief. If I can coordinate some information and maybe get her a few beans, that would be awesome. She is on ssd, so she likes the do it yourself stuff. Awesome community here.

2 Likes

Is she looking for an external topical?

My wife made up one she swears by using ‘coconut grease’ and plant stems and branches. The coconut oil is a great carrier and will handle all of the lipidphilic based compounds (so that’s… all of them?).

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Recipe?? +20 characters

1 Like

She wants relief. I know she has tried several things. Some days she doesn’t want out of bed. I will have to get more specifics tomorrow. I k iw she has made some tinctures, but any recommendations would be great. She is fully into growing now and ready to learn.

Sounds like the synergies of the great cannabis plant that the drug companies cannot replicate.

3 Likes