Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Thank you Badger, but honestly what this community is doing for people is way more awesome than anything I’ve ever done! Can I ask how you got the name badger? I am obsessed with symbolism, and the badger has huge ties to Animistic cultures and their spirit healers. The black and white of the badger represent the shamanic journey into and the necessity of the “darkness” of the lower realms of reality, and the “light” of the upper realms. It’s interesting because you have this handle and have a symbiotic relationship with an ancient medicine plant.

4 Likes

I’d love to do the black willie x brutal but I’ve got 2 runs lined up after this one if I get girls. Uggggg why universe why lol every time I plan runs something like this happens. Good stuff comes up with a time frame I can’t make lol almost makes me want to go spend money on a second tent and setup, but with my 23rd annaversary in a week I better not lol

4 Likes

They are up for trades too, just that I shipped 40 packages give or take last month and I have to spread them around to a few POs. Wouldn’t want the boss to put a stop to my generosity for such things…I let really have hundreds in stock.
Just want to see a few get to fruition before I throw them out there for postage only.

Gonna have some fun this week between jobs setting up the CanTraption for its maiden run. I have four wild Exodus clones that are throw always normally but should veg out and fill the screen in no time.

What we have here is a vertical circular SCROG designed for full run to flower, bud sights will be affixed to each square with Orchid clips if possible before kicking to 12/12.
:metal::sunglasses:

23 Likes

I don’t take your bravery nearly that lightly. Any vet deserves to be recognized and respected.

Nothing to that end is how I got my name, I assure you. Badger cannot be chosen, it has to be given, and I was given my name. There was a tie to the honey badger not giving a shit video, but I’m the American badger. I’m also a huge smart-ass, so I badger people alot (all in fun). This is mainly for people I like though. :wink:

Interesting info you posted though for sure. I do like keeping things pretty sustainable and natural as I can. I prefer to produce my own products and nutes as much as I can as well.

13 Likes

@Instg8ter do you have a thread going or going to start one for this vertical circle scrog awesomness!!! I’d absolutely be on board to watching every second of that! My brain can come up with thoughts of greatness like this. Putting it down on paper and building thou is the part that hangs me up… Well that’s if I even remember it 20 minutes later. Lol

6 Likes

Here’s my journal page, it’s will all be laid out here… Welcome to the Jungle - #246 by Instg8ter

Thanks for watching
:metal::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Chatam Ontario was very similar in weather in the fall to Saginaw Michigan when i was in Chatam one fall/winter

5 Likes

I’m working on a 24” long by 1.5” LED pencil light with 360 degree coverage of top 2/3 of can if the test comes out halfway decent with the shop light.

4 Likes

I know they are on the way Corey got a great spot picked out for them

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

But remember it’s only.illegal if you get caught so I told my daughter hell I would get in as much trouble growing and be plant outside as as many as I can plant

Peace out and stay safe

5 Likes

@Instg8ter what are you looking for in trades?

2 Likes

Does anyone have any good sativa/haze autoflowers???

I’m looking for something clear and mellow, something that still lets me be functional during the day.

I have plenty of indicas to put me to :bed::coffin:

6 Likes

I have a few Zamaldelica Express F4 S1s i made Night Owl Seeds Zamaldelica Express grow journal week11 by GYOweed - GrowDiaries has more potential than my run, im not flowering autos indoors anymore it’s silly.

7 Likes

Elite strains from 80’s and 90’s…

8 Likes

I have Auto Maria 2 auto fems I made from paradise. Lmk

2 Likes

I haven’t grown autos yet. If what I hear is correct, outdoors is the place to grow them, is it worth it to try to veg them indoors then shift outside?

I prefer outdoor anyway, but don’t want to pop any if I can’t get them outside in time. Guess I’d have to get some autos first. :crazy_face: Thanks!

2 Likes

I haven’t tried autos yet, but indoors I’ve read they are nice to fill space in your veg area if it’s not to capacity all the time. For outdoors, they provide chance of multiple harvest, or I. Areas with very short seasons, they finish before photos so they can actually get a harvest within the season. You can also plant a few every few weeks for a continuous harvest

3 Likes

Right! Would it be worth it to start them inside and move them out near the solstice, or whenever it isn’t going to freeze anymore? I like the perpetual harvest idea. I might build a flower room for that for photos, but right now I’m just vegging inside and getting them big for planting outside. Thanks again @Seamonkey84 ! :monkey_face:

Also, probably wrong thread for this. :wink:

1 Like

Yea, this post was recently brought up and I had a good read through it. The idea is to minimize any stress that could stall growth, so if your just moving the container outside you sould be fine. As long as it’s warm enough, you should be able to put them out whenever.

3 Likes

That’s pretty much the only way I use autos any more, i.e. as fillers in open veg areas (otherwise the light is pretty much wasted).

They are really useful, and nice to add that bit of variety for the stash, but I find myself growing them only half-heartedly, and basically being satisfied with whatever I get.

Nothing against autos, and anyone paying attention to their quality knows that classic arguments against them (mainly that they have less vigor, yield, and potency) are bunk. But although finding a great autoflowering plant is exciting, it’s also disappointing given the long term mother option is not available.

Having said that, yea, I would love to find an outdoor space for a few that I could just let grow with minimal inputs, but NY isn’t quite friendly enough yet for my outdoor growing testicles to drop, as it were.

3 Likes