Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Hi @repins12, you don’t, ask your closer ones, the dear ones now? Hope you aren’t surprised! Lol!

3 Likes

The first is admitting you have a problem. I think I’ll hold off on step 2.

3 Likes

I admit it I have a problem:

Not enough strains!!!

4 Likes

I don’t have a problem, I’m just trying to build my collection because I like choices lol ( well I’m at least telling myself that ) .

8 Likes

Exactly :wink: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Guys, love the enthusiasm, but we have a place for this. We’ll sit down and have a meeting, it’s ongoing.

13 Likes

Nice looking beans. Sounds tasty

TFF
Peace and stay safe

These will be going in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I went to the PO on Tuesday but the window didn’t open until 12:30. It sucks being rural sometimes.

Peace,
NSBs

21 Likes

Blockquot[quote=“dequilo, post:3962, topic:2362”]
people
[/quote]
Not me, im like that stray cat. Feed me a seed. I’ll never go away😄
:v:

5 Likes

Hey you guys,
Currently living in China, but I am from Uzbekistan.

Some of you may know I recently finished my first grow and tried my fruit. I shared my experience with my brother back in Uzbekistan, and he wants to do it too.

I would send him some of my seeds if I we had discrete type of mail, but we don’t.

So if any of you guys can do it instead of me, I would appreciate it very much.

I can’t send you back anything coz for distribution here in China it’s “death penalty” punishment.

But I would love to send something from China to you, or pay you with some ways of transfers. I know you guys normally don’t take anything back, but I am just offering.

Let me know if you guys can do it😉

4 Likes

You are absolutely crazy even viewing this or any other weed site let alone posting on one if you live in China.
I mean I love weed and all but certainly not enough to fuck with a possible death penalty .

8 Likes

Uzbekistan seems to have strict cannabis laws too. Are seeds legal?

2 Likes

Now thats funny ! :smile: :joy: :rofl: :laughing:

1 Like

Lol, nah I mean for distribution they have harsh penalties, but for consumption it’s only deportation.

They do have strict policies for weed in Uzbekistan, but my father is former cop and war veteran in Afghanistan. So he uses his medals and papers for any problems related with cops. I think we are all good about getting caught in Uzbekistan.

3 Likes

So here you are on the internet trying to facilitate distribution… Goodluck dude

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t like the feel of this at all.

4 Likes

May I know what kind of feeling we are talking about?:grinning:

I mean it’s ok if you guys can’t help, but at least don’t ruin my request, as the other people may help.

I have been receiving seeds from the US & Canada from @corey @cogitech, @Sebring to my Chinese address many times, It’s not a problem.

2 Likes

I apologize . I was not trying to be a dick . Was just amazed at your situation and the risk you are taking.

3 Likes

Hey man! There’s no feelings here brother! I know your legit and totally understand your situation.
People are are just kinda flabbergasted about your high risk tolerance but that’s your business.
I have a few seeds left from some giveaways iv been doing. Send me a pm with his Addy and I’ll send him a few

10 Likes