Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Done deal brother.

4 Likes

I would imagine so… beautiful looking plant.

2 Likes

These are all unworked F1, with minimal selection for germ and vigorous growth so they may throw many Phenos , I know there’s some special fire in there. The Brutal Paw is a late 70’s Michigan bred strain that is dutched down with a few elite Indicas that I will be BX’ing this season to try and get back to the trippy Monkey Paw I remember.
Hers the list:

19 Likes

Great lookin budz :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a hell of a list.

3 Likes

Hey guys this is what I was worried about, don’t want to jam up this thread here’s my journal page, I will get a wiki page up there so you can sign up and put down 2 strains (10) seed you want and I’ll throw in (20) Brutal Paw F2 not going to ship these out until first of the month as I have 30 packages going out next week.

Thanks for all the interest…

12 Likes

Pheno hunting is fine with me

4 Likes

pheno hunting is good

4 Likes

Someone TAG me when the wiki is UP. I wanna be 2nd in line lol

2 Likes

Damn man! Appreciate your generosity and willingness to share your creations! :v:t3:

1 Like

@Instg8ter that is quite a body of work! Keeping it real.

It’s a lot to look through, but use the search function and search that thread for the strain names.
Also, 2-3 of those crosses really interest me, but so does the brutal paw. But I’ve never even heard of monkey paw till a few months ago, but had to have it :monkey:

Oh, thanks @potdaddy4x4 @corey appreciate your help.

2 Likes

If you had been in MIchigan in the late70s/early 80s you would never have forgotten it

4 Likes

Nope, born in 84, basically grew up here in Maine.

4 Likes

Hey man. The 2 on the left are Shiva Skunk and the 2 on the right are Maui Waui.

1 Like

Your covered

4 Likes

Not sure if you found any yet, by my favorite is Reefermans and after looking forever, I found it at Tropical Seeds. They have a cross with Panama Red called Nepalma that looks righteous as well :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

There good seeds. I got a 100 percent germination rate on them with a high female/male ratio. And wreak of oranges and citrus for real…
@Instg8ter great job!

4 Likes

Glad you enjoy them!

4 Likes