Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I got them yesterday… Thanks again some headed your way today. I’ll let you know after all is done.

1 Like

No, My account is still not usable they did not let me back on, still says banned. It’s ok though I signed up again under a different nick as they never would even respond back to me.

1 Like

Don’t let’em hurt your feelings pookie123, you’re alright in my book. :sunglasses:

Thanks, I’m good. I was just talking about an issue where I signed up at a spanish site Cannabis cafe and I made the mistake of recommending a place to buy seeds in the US and then posted a link to where people could get a 30% off discount if they decided to use them.
Apparently it was not allowed and they said I was a “SPAMMER” because I posted a link to be able to save 30% off. I emailed their admins several times to explain that I had no affiliation with that company and was just trying to provide others with a way to save 30% off their order. Well they just ignored me and would not even discuss the issue with me. No big deal really, I just thought it was kind of rude that they would not even respond back to me at all.

1 Like

Thank’s Beans, They were Bodhi’s Zipolite Oaxaca Beans. If anyone else is interested in them I noticed that Bodhi has them on sale right now where if you buy a pack of Oaxaca you also get a pack of Acapulco gold for free. So you can get 2 packs for around $60 or so. If anyone is looking for some sativa landrace genetics then you can’t beat these for $30 a pack.

4 Likes

Anyone growing in around Delhi, IN?

I’m in western PA. Just a like a 8 hour drive

I’m sorry GGW, I thought that I already let you know that I got my package from you. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hey guys, I honestly have kept forgetting to post the seeds I have, been stupid busy and my memory is fucked tbh. I still don’t have an exact list but will start w some seeds that I got from plants that dropped a few here and there but never dropped seeds regularly.
Couple different Blue Dream phenos - Humboldt far
Chemdawg - not sure where
Ice- from nl
Crystal- from nl
Jedi kush -couple phenos
Purps - all that was told to me

Most of these seeds are years old. I have a bunch of other ones plus freebies I got over the years that I’ll post, if I fucking remember…I literally hate that I can’t remember shit. Hopefully I’ll update this list tomorrow :v:

4 Likes

WHERE IS THIS GOING DOWN… i neeeeed some!

It goes down in the dm!

1 Like

Anyone willing to send pollen?

2 Likes

I dont know if is a Delhi in Indiana/USA or @avmaxxx are talkin of Nueva Delhi in India…

If you have any landrace strains by chance , I would be interested even if they are years old some of them might still pop with some assistance…

1 Like

Sorry, I did not notice your question, I saw it at a few places, Great lakes genetics has them for $70 but I saw some for around $60 If I find them I will let you know…

1 Like

Have ya tested Bodhi Z.O. n A.G. @pookie123 said ya send him?

My list of seeds: dm me for trade!

Look—>
If it says bag It came from a plant I either grow 75 % of the time or something I bought and had a seed in bag 25%. These are all 1 or 2 seeds besides the tga packs, freebies from over time he feel me. The bag ones I have dozens of some and only a few of others. It goes down In the DM

Northern light blue - delicious seeds - fem
Blue widow -diafem fem
Bubba 76’ -emerald triangle fem
Detroit diesel - bag seed
Plush berry - bag
Orange kush -bag
Og kush - bag
BlackBerry kush -bag
Chem dawn - bag
Blue dream - bag
Purps - bag
Black dominion -bag
Train wreck - bag
Blueberry headband - bag
White widow - bag
Jedi kush - bag
Green queen - bag
Ice - bag
Crystal - bag
Royal hash - bag
Mystery bag seeds - dozens to hundreds

Super skunk - Sensi fem
Snowcap - DNA limited fem
Mango - blimburn fem
Silver la - Reserva prevada fem
Critical + -dinafem fem
Stacked kush - DNA fem
Lsd - ? Reg? ( got these from a breeder as freebie bit not labeled other than LSD
Jack herer- Sensi Reg
Tijuana - blimburn fem
Dr who- tga fem( probably wouldn’t part w unless something crazy came along)
Ww×bb - female seeds (is the brand ) fem
Goji og - bodhi Reg
Trinity kush - emerald triangle Reg
Marionberry kush - tga fem (probably wouldn’t part) blue dream - Humboldt fem
Bubba kush- Humboldt Reg
S.a.g.e. -TH Seeds - Reg
Mk ultra- Th seeds Reg
Cold creek kush - TH seeds reg
Darkstar - TH seeds reg

If it says bag It came from a plant I either grow 75 % of the time or something I bought and had a seed in bag 25%. These are all 1 or 2 seeds besides the tga packs, freebies from over time, ya feel me. The bag ones I have dozens of some and only a few of others. It goes down In the DM :fire::v::muscle::raised_hands::+1:

Edit : nightmare cookies
cherrybreathcookies
Unopened of what appears to be a 5 pack of
Albino Fire Skunk OG - digital genetics
These plus marionberryand Dr who are trade only. Any bag seed is free if you are in the US, MI prefered. :v::muscle:

3 Likes

I might pick up a Jawa Pie male. I’ll keep you posted.

3 Likes

Hey I am a new grower I got some seeds planted them out but the thing is everyone gets the same seeds down here these days I am interested in getting even if it’s just 1 seed something that will set me apart you know please and peace

Also just got
Boudica og but that’s a tester so I’ll check if and when pollen comes what I can do w it
Nightmare cookies reg
Cherry breath cookies reg

So I’ll have pollen too. Just fyi that’s months away though :v:

2 Likes