Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Hola SG

What about some
Heri x LUI

Bare

6 Likes

Heri x Lui sounds nice do you have any pics Bare?

1 Like

Here is one
I never upload here before
so its kind of a test

this pict was just taken today
Bare

14 Likes

I would definitely be interested in that! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are any still available ?

1 Like

Hola Gang

I will polinate those this summer
so when fall comes in there should
be some
those will have narcotic effect

Bare

11 Likes

Cool I’d be interested in some.

2 Likes

Im looking for purples. I’ve got trades…

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I have some Fastbuds Girl Scout Cookies auto. They are yours if you want em. @ThatSpudGuy

5 Likes

Hey @Billybob, they are. I will warn you that i’ve yet to get any plants from these seeds to grow. Everyone I’ve soaked I’ve had to manually crack and then the seed sprouted a tail. I’ve planted about eight of the seeds that grew tails and only two of them were actually able to shed their shell. Both of those died though, they just seemed too weak :(.

With all of that being said, if you want some I’d be happy to send some over. PM me your address and I can get some out to you.

2 Likes

Much appreciated brother but i dont do autos.

Man i feel so unappreciative with you guys making me offers and me saying no. So im gonna give the guys that have offered me seeds some free seeds.

So Jekyll would you like some?

9 Likes

Na, don’t feel bad, saying no just means that you wont receive beans that wont be grown and they will possibly be available to someone else.

4 Likes

All good brother. I have some regulars that have been better than 50%f, if you wanna give em a try.

AJ Sour Diesel x Alien Orange cookies

Boy Scout Cookies x Alien Orange cookies

GG#4 x Cement shoes.

Just trying to help a brother out. I’m all about paying it forward brother, just new to the scene and my bean depth contains no feminized seeds other than autos. Lemme know if any of them wet your whistle.

7 Likes

That BSC x AOC should be a tasty one

2 Likes

They are some fire sounding strains bro but ive got a big stack of regs that need to be popped first before i get anymore lol

1 Like

Those strains sound nice. I’m more of a auto grower. Although I do do a lot of reg breeding. I’ve sent spud a few strains although I don’t think they will help his anxiety haha.

3 Likes

I feel you brother. I wish i could help. Just feel bad not having the meds you seek.

3 Likes

Dont sweat it its all good buddy

3 Likes

Need a few seeds to get started growing. Anyone can send a few? Thanks kindly.

7 Likes

Hey bud, I read your intro and noticed you are a new grower. I would be happy to send you some of my autoflower seeds. The details are here. I will send you a private message since you cannot send one with your current status (new member).

Edit: added link to thread

15 Likes