Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Thanks my friend! I do appreciate it–

4 Likes

Damn @ReikoX you the man bro
This guy is so nice to the people of overgrow new or old members hes all around good cheers man my hat’s off to you

16 Likes

It’s for the love of the plant!

15 Likes

Wassup @ReikoX nice job on those autos :+1:

4 Likes

Hey Yall… I really need some seed or more preferably clone stock. I recently lost my crop and seed store to well the she-grinch… whats up in the stocks … got some GDpurp a while back and Iron Duke but they be past crop-age and such, New grinchless diggs but no cash or herb for a good bit and I freakin hurt IM me por4vore Ive waited this long I can wait for a harvest… or go over to Cali or Colorado but I am poor and just getting out of homelessosity Peace I_S

2 Likes

if you make it through this way any cut of mine is yours(same applies to the rest of you OGers). i can send leaf mat’l if you’re able to do tissue culture cloning, but can’t send babies.

a she-:imp: :dog:(bitch) ruined my life 11 years ago. nervous breakdown. :pray:

:evergreen_tree: (916 area code)

5 Likes

Area code 520 So we be neighbors cant do TC , well may can just never really tried other than semi successful grafts but I think a wet clone able cut or of coarse beans would trip nice nuff! Im a med user btw just cant pay the dispensary atm… women am I right? LOL

5 Likes

Im on that quest as well amigo!

4 Likes

Thanks bro, if you want some send me your info in PM.

7 Likes

I got you bro :+1:t3: !!

Sending information now🇨🇦

4 Likes

A true overgrower! Reading about your autos even had me thinking about hooking my mom up with some auto seeds (she has been interested in my grows, and of course I can help her compost the plants ;)). Keep up the good work man!

8 Likes

The offer is open to all, I would happily send you off some beans. I think I like this “open trading” policy. :+1::seedling:

12 Likes

That’s very kind of you @ReikoX keep up the good work bro

6 Likes

I will continue until I’m out of seeds. :wink:

9 Likes

That’s very kind of you bro I’m sure they will get good homes

4 Likes

@ReikoX bud, what’s your favourite auto’s to grow from the strains you have … And what’s the most potent too.? Any info much appreciated…
Happy growing ,

Gaz

4 Likes

Looking too see if someone wants to send me a care package w/clones in it.

2 Likes

I dont know what his most potent is…but his crystal candie is top shelf…too strong for me…everyone i share with is amazed n loves it…i can take a rip evrry couple hours but not much more and …1 rip im cleaning the shed or washing dishes building something…couple rips and wife has to calm me down…

18 Likes

It has 2tokejokes seal of aproval…

6 Likes

The Lowryder x La Diva is my favorite of the lowryder crosses. I would like to make F2s for the OG community of these. I’m running low on them, I sent them out the most.

I grew some of the Crystal Candy x Big Devil XL and they were good too, but they are already all gone. I have some mixed fem seeds I personally haven’t tested yet, but should be decent.

11 Likes