Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Well so far I’m better at growing tomatoes :rofl:

11 Likes

Got to keep growing to learn, it does get better! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Dam Skippy it gets better!
1st grow. Horrible smoke, problems galore but learnt sooooooon much.

2nd grow… :heart_eyes::crazy_face:

Stay with it, learn, grow, be happy!

18 Likes

Hey everyone

Going to start giving away some of my creations more regularly, and am always down for trades.

First pack up will be a 5 pack of Regulars of my Death Slap (Dead Head OG x Stockton Slap)

Plants grown by @Oldtimerunderground

Winner will also get a pack of my stickers

Will close this one in about 24hrs. And pick a winner with a random number generator.

Good luck to all.

Wiz

1. @patsnumone
  2. @Natea
  3. @Movement13
  4. @Ndnchild :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @JustANobody :us:
  7. @OnePassionateGrower
  8. @Hashpants
  9. @Scootsmcgoo122 :us:
  10. @killabud
  11. @BeTheLight :us:
  12. @ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
  13. @BuckeyeBeanz
  14. @Addams_family_farm :us:
  15. @pawsfodocaws
  16. @Ris
  17. @GallacreekD66 :us:
  18. @blowdout2269
  19. @Tuned :canada:
  20. @Zolorp :us:
  21. @Gimme5minutes
  22. @misterbee :us: ( :honeybee:)
  23. @Whatnow :us:
  24. @Not-Notjosh :us:
  25. @6u3m
  26. @LzBoy :canada:
  27. @joheimgrohen
  28. @Piter :es:
  29. @Ottafish :us:
  30. @Jimdoors
  31. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
  32. @Tao :us:
  33. @Loggershands :canada:
  34. @THCeed :canada:
  35. @DrEvill :us:
  36. @donuchee :us:
  37. @sincitytoker. :us:
  38. @SubzeroIceKold :cold_face:
  39. @Thats_bank
  40. @CocoaCoir :us:
  41. @illicitmango :us:
  42. @freestyletothis
  43. @Chara
  44. @SubzeroIceKold
  45. @503BudMan
  46. @anonymous4289
  47. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  48. @Conitl
  49. @Big_Yeloe
  50. @Smooth
  51. @420noob
  52. @Ghost_Rider
  53. @Franklin
  54. @I.am.human
  55. @CanuckistanPete
  56. @Abbbian
  57. @dingys
  58. @Cannaology :us:
  59. @CapnCannabis :us:
  60. @Mrgreenthumb
  61. @freed111 :canada:
  62. @cannaology :us:
  63. @FeloniousMonk
  64. @Kasper0909
  65. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  66. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  67. @unomas :us:

Add numbers as needed. Please don’t overwrite people.

59 Likes

Oops! Didn’t mean to do that it’s wonky on the phone

Looks fabulous! Thanks for the giveaway! @Wizdom :fist:t3: 🪶🪶
You had me at the logo! :facepunch:t3: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey whoever was number 5 I accidentally over wrote you !! Niceeee! I see you fixed it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It was me and I fixed it! Take your time when editing a wiki if you read it you have 24hrs to sign up. No need to rush.

4 Likes

Thanks for putting that up there as I was just bumped off the wiki. :wink::+1::crossed_fingers::v:

4 Likes

@BeTheLight the post above yours is the wiki editing etiquette link.
Please read it again.
If you do that in a Co-op signup, you’ll be removed from the list, and will not be eligible for this seeds.
Something to be aware of, and generally not cool.

6 Likes

6-3 what a record! You’re a good sport! :fist:t3:

1 Like

For sure, dunno what happened I added 11 and it removed 5 lol

1 Like

Great point bro as that can not be stressed enough around here the beans will fall like rain and before you know it, you will be swimming in them! :wink::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @MrGreenJeans @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Wizdom
tenor (3) .

20 Likes

My guy, this isn’t a huge deal, but it’s also not funny.
It’s something we take seriously because it’s so regularly a source of frustration.

4 Likes

We were all noobs and very excited to sign up, I remember what is was like to sign up for the first time and to get a win on one :point_up: HELL YEAH! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Same same, and I got the same talking to.
Though I’m still 100% for never over writing anybody

4 Likes

Looks like @DougDawson put out the chum :joy::joy::joy:, now look :eyes: out here come all the sharks :shark::flushed::laughing::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

For sure brother! It seems to happen to you like a lot though! :joy: But good ole @OhNo555 is always there with a smile, a hearty congratulations to winners and a kind word! Always dig your sportsmanship bro! :fist:t3:
Happy you’re feeling good enough to rejoin the festivities! :slightly_smiling_face: 🪶🪶

7 Likes

Thanks bro right back at you with much love! :crazy_face:

3 Likes