Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

I apologize for that. I realized my mistake and didn’t know how to fix it. I’m just a dumb hillbilly trying to live in the modern world. I was pulling up the wiki etiquette for a second read as we speak.

5 Likes

@donuchee You overwote as well. @Abbbian I got you.

People please learn to wiki. Those that overwrite will be disqualified on the next one

8 Likes

I know nothing but if your editing and it says anything after you click post… Don’t do it

After you click post it should do just that. If anything pops up. Cancel and restart until it works without anything popping up.

16 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Wizdom

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance!

3 Likes

** PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ **

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Wizdom in your giveaway! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :star_struck::point_up::clap::crossed_fingers::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

When in doubt always choose the ‘X’ and start over!
Good advice, if more choose this option, there would be much less problems. :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity @Wizdom !
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for watching out @Wizdom

I’m curious as to how it overwrites when no one else’s pic popped up while I was editing.

1 Like

How many fish in the sea are hanging out here tonight ?
Specifically fishies that are interested in Auto Regular seeds… :fishing_pole_and_fish:

13 Likes

Fish noises

2 Likes

Not me. Lol Not me.

2 Likes

I enjoy swimming. Much love

2 Likes

He overwrote, don’t think you would have saw anything.

5 Likes

I am always looking for autos! HELL YEAH. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

A few :fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

5 Likes

I’ve got a pack of Snow Ryder x (Gambian x Blueberry) auto reg seeds.
Anyone willing to sprout these shortly after they receive them and post a few pics ?

11 Likes

@Wizdom the wiki looks crazy, duplicated a few times as well

1 Like

That is great was just getting ready to be up and running again by the end of next week!