Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

your right…

1 Like

Well I guess since @GallacreekD66 spilled the beans and already has them you win them. PM me your address.

12 Likes

U rock @darkillusion thanks for the fun. Congrats @OhNo555

2 Likes

Dam you are GR8, addy incoming! WAHOO! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Had my dibs all ready hoping for Amg sour :blush:

2 Likes

I did look it up in a search :eyes::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@darkillusion That was really nice of you 🫵 to dig around in your vast stash of fire :fire: to put them up there, for a chance at them. I had really been wanting them for a while since I first saw them! :santa::tophat::tophat::tophat: many thanks! :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Which is the female?

Fog dog x cherry brandy how it reads and I think the mother is usually listed first but I’m not 100 percent on that. Is this right @darkillusion

1 Like

Sounds good for an auto. Haven’t ran any in ten years or so!

Anyone familiar with meteorology terms around here?

When I do my giveaway its going to be a question about meteorology to win :smiley:

2 Likes

Make it rain! :sun_behind_rain_cloud::sun_behind_rain_cloud::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes
1 Like

I believe so the FogDog was the mother and the pollen donor was the Cherry Brandy.

6 Likes

OK thats sick

2 Likes

Those fog dog crosses sound interesting. I have the fog dog autos. Haven’t crossed/grown them yet

5 Likes

It was one of my earlier projects.
also on a side note, I am working with another OG member on making more FogDog seeds.

11 Likes

If you end up needing some, I’m open to donate my pack. However, it seems that situation is handled. But just an FYI

5 Likes

Will keep that in mind. I sent him my last 5 beans and he had 5 as well.

5 Likes

Good numbers, will it be an open pollination event

3 Likes