Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Soon as I get to feeling a little better from Covid I got a big bag of that Jamaican straight from the island :desert_island:to start passing around again.

5 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it.

3 Likes

Mannn when I went on a cruise to Jamaica I got some bud from my cab driver and then Smokey Joe our tour guide showed up and sold me a fat bag. I have no idea what it was but both bags had a smell of mid but was ICKY STICKY. like super sticky icky.

It was such a pleasant buzz, It had the focus of sativa but the calmness of an indica without the couch lock.

After handing over hella weed for them to roll super cones for us , SMokey Joe took us on a guided walk tour through the lands while we were smoking that sticky icky…

I was so damn high LOL

Very visual High. Jamaican Ganja is something different I tell you

9 Likes

Laughing Buddha is like that. it is thai x jamaican.

5 Likes

This is a very elite and generous community we all belong to. Seem to always see this type of kindness on display every day. Glad to be part of it! :facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

I actually have some Laughing buddha bag seed and a few fem seeds from a sampler. :smiley:

Oops my first grow was lemon skunk XD

4 Likes

flower-co-1g-cartridge-laughing-buddha.pdf (379.5 KB)
I ordered this.

2 Likes

Oh damn I bet thats a heavy hitter right on bro !

1 Like

Hmm…Got a pack of seeds here that is looking kinda lonely. What should I do with it?

7 Likes

Give them to the first person to ask for them LOL

4 Likes

I know…
Free pack of Drunken Cherry FogDog to the first person who can tell what two strains I used to make the cross.

8 Likes

If they are drunken cherry :cherries: I want them

1 Like

Dibs please

4 Likes

Dibs dibs​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

@OhNo555 - nows your chance… read the question though z

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

7 Likes

Dibs x Dibs?