Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Me to brother. Been trying to teach my left to write again is a multi year operation.

1 Like

Thank you so much @420noob

The beans have arrived ! It was a pleasure.

Also

I wanted to put it out there. I finally found these gems I’ve been looking for. It’s been years !

Will be doing a repro on my own and hopefully I’m able to attempt to be as awesome as @misterbee @DougDawson @darkillusion @Andrane and finally be able to give away some cool gear lol (I’m missing a few dozen more sorry)

31 Likes

Lmao now I know your Reddit name…but would have to go back and look at history.
Saw someone bragging they got their favorite beans , :grin:
If that wasn’t you, ma bad…but I’m pretty sure it was 🫣

3 Likes

Hell yeah it was ! I’m subzero on Reddit too :slight_smile: haha sorry I’m everywhere can’t catch a break lol

6 Likes

Free pack of Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto Fem seeds to the first person who asks for them.

20 Likes

Dibs please

7 Likes

PM me your address.

6 Likes

Free pack of AMG Sour BX photo reg seeds to the first person who asks for them.

21 Likes

Dibs please

5 Likes

PM me your address please.

7 Likes

Is that the same as Sour 13?
If not dibs please

DAMNIT faster typer

2 Likes

I dont believe so

I just got a look into my stash and found i have Sour 13, Im thinking of adding it to my next run

2 Likes

So close! :rofl:

3 Likes

Sour 13 is G13xHashplant X AMG Sour

I did a Back cross on the AMG and that is what I am giving out.

17 Likes

Thank you @darkillusion . Sours are my favorite, and I’m really looking forward to this one

2 Likes

I know I have Sour 13, @darkillusion already gave me those, they just have to wait till I can fit them in. I’m up for any of his work

5 Likes

Hope you enjoy them. My next batch of seeds I am fixing to harvest will not be sours.

9 Likes

What are you working on atm?

2 Likes

Goji Ghash F2 x Royal Kush
Goji Ghash F2 x CatPiss
Goji Ghash F2 x Unicorn Poop F2

19 Likes

I am planning on another try at Tampa Crippy IX or South Florida OG F13 after my main tent is free. Currently using my main tent for a private seed run.

18 Likes