Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Nice, never heard of Tampa Crippy before.
But being a Buccs fan since way before their SB 2003 win, that’s very interesting to me :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

It is a classic old school Florida favorite.

6 Likes

Being Canadian, I would roll little balls of hash and put it in my fishing tackle box with the weights.
Would bring a about 20g… 15 yr old me crappin his pants at customs :rofl:
To chicken to ask locals

7 Likes

Silly Canadians

6 Likes

I can smell them already

Some nice crosses

They sound like some gassy strains

4 Likes

I was trying to do an F3 seed run. However of the three males I got, the one I decided to save decided to go Herm on me. So this is my attempt at making lemons into lemonade.

7 Likes

ImpartialFewGrayling-max-1mb

7 Likes

Still better than “Florida Man”.

5 Likes

“Florida man” down for whatever :joy::joy:

4 Likes

whenever and where ever

4 Likes

I finally made up some more labels and little envelopes. :smiley:

I want to do a wiki! Wiki’s are nice if ya don’t get bumped and bruised on the way in or out! :woozy_face: :face_with_head_bandage: 🫨:joy: Take your time. Be mindful of others. Watch your edits please. I’ll pick 2 winners tomorrow night at 10 central. That’s almost 24 hours.
One winner from Canada or the U.S. and one winner…. Well from anywhere else mail will get to. :slightly_smiling_face: RNG will decide winners. Please add a country flag next to your tag or otherwise note where you are so I can sort ya out! :+1:t3:
Up for grabs: Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk photo regs in a collectible skunk puck! :call_me_hand:t3: :partying_face::partying_face:

1. @anonymous4289 :us:.
  2. @Natea :us:
  3. @OhNo555 :us:
  4. @duo :canada:
  5. @ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
  6. @JustANobody :us:
  7. @OnePassionateGrower :us:
  8. @blowdout2269 :us:
  9. @Scootsmcgoo122 :us:
  10. @Ris :us:
  11. @Wizdom :canada:
  12. @Zolorp :us:
  13. @Smooth
  14. @Jimdoors :us:
  15. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  16. @Illicitmango :us:
  17. @freestyletothis :us:
  18. @killabud :us:
  19. @seeds2weeds :us:
  20. @bigzach87 :us:
  21. @I.am.human :us:
  22. @SubzeroIceKold
  23. @Piter :es:
  24. @Butustank :us:
  25. @BuckeyeBeanz :us:
  26. @420noob :us:
  27. @LzBoy :canada:
  28. @BeTheLight :us:
  29. @scotchlock
  30. @Addams_family_farm :us:
  31. @joheimgrohen :us:
  32. @CanuckistanPete
  33. @Faithisyours :eu:
  34. @dingys :brazil:
  35. @Tuned :canada:
  36. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  37. @THCeed
  38. @Tripl3fastaction :us:
  39. @BIGJ :us:
  40. @DrEvill :us:
  41. @Thats_bank
  42. @Movement13
  43. @Abbbian :brazil:
  44. @jim :us:
  45. @CocoaCoir :us:
  46. @patsnumone :us:
  47. @djtrip :us:
  48. @Kasper0909 :us:
  49. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  50. @Ghost_Rider
  51. @SEMOActivist :us:
  52. @InTheWoods :us:
  53. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  54. @Tao :us:
  55. @STIGGY :us:
  56. @503BudMan :us:
    Add numbers as needed. Tag all your peeps! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶
56 Likes

Ooo, fancy!
I’m down. Thank you.
Good luck everyone!
:slightly_smiling_face:

@420noob @AzSeaindooin420 @TopShelfTrees1

5 Likes

Good luck right back at ya

4 Likes

@NDNCHILD

strain sounds interesting. thanks for doing a giveaway. is there any more you can tell us about the “Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk”?

5 Likes

@anonymous4289 I took a couple of my Pineapple Skunk ladies I was about to flower out when I first joined OG and pollinated them with BOG’s BlueKush pollen I won from @DougDawson ! :partying_face: The Pineapple Skunks were picked up from a buddy on Discord and I am not disappointed in the smoke at all! :grinning: This is my first cross so I’m not sure what they hold but it has to be good! :fire: I talked about these particular plants a bunch on my thread and there’s some cool pics in there too! Check it out. :fist:t3:

14 Likes

Sounds really interesting! Can’t wait to do the same with the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen I won. Going to be crossing with the MOB cut, Jaws fruity pebbles OG F4, Weighted Blanket, and probably apes in space and Blackout Bobby.

5 Likes

sounds good. breeding/pollen chucking is always fun. it’s my favorite part of growing. i’m sure you’ll enjoy the finished product. good luck.

5 Likes

Wiki is already mucked up… I think ya need to post the how to thread in every wiki. Especially in the free seeds thread… Just a thought going fwd?
Edit to go find the link

3 Likes

Sweet giveaway buddy! Sounds like a great cross also

3 Likes

:joy: It happens quick sometimes! Thanks for posting the link! :fist:t3: I think I see what happened this time. Don’t rush and check for others in the editing box. If ya get an overwrite message back out and try again. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:t3:

4 Likes