Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Hey buddy! :wave:t3:

1 Like

damn you’re good!!
:partying_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:
:sweat_smile: :flushed:

2 Likes

Same to ya buddy! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=smarter+than+the+average+bear&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:fcec8f5d,vid:CCCx1j8WsHU,st:0

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

LOL, someone fixed it while I was trying to fix it.

7 Likes

You seem to always be there to right the ship :passenger_ship: and keep us all on track! :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Congrats @Movement13! :boom: :sunglasses:

Pm a safe address and ill get those out to you. :vulcan_salute:

14 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::tada::balloon::confetti_ball: @Movement13 for the win :trophy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @InTheWoods for that giveaway with the nice cross! :facepunch::+1::fire::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Woohoo @Movement13, congrats!

Thank you @InTheWoods :+1:

4 Likes

Does anyone love growing autos and has a few one week 2 ?

1 Like

Yes, I grow a lot of autos and love them! :sunglasses:

What are you growing right now, and what week are you on ?

1 Like

Getting ready to drop some this weekend, but have not decided yet. Still recovering from Covid. What can I help you with or what do you have in mind ?

1 Like

I’m working with this. Galaxy Brain by Night Owl pollen I picked. I’m just trying to find the right person for this pollen as I have a super limited supply.

Here is the half stud

18 Likes

im psyched what a killer cross!!! i will grow these asap :star_struck: thank you @InTheWoods

2 Likes

I have never pollenated any plants yet. I have grown for seeds, but it was self pollinated on its own as I let the males grow with the females.

2 Likes

I would be interested in some of those beans 🫘 though. :wink::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::v:

1 Like

Congratulations @Movement13 awesome win…you deserve it

4 Likes

Beware, Very Fresh seed, needs to age a bit before getting good germ rates…

4 Likes

Heads up sounds better than “Beware”. :grin: :vulcan_salute:

I will say i’m in new territory with seed making, any tips on storing would be helpful.

I’ve heard of putting them in the freezer for a couple weeks to mimic winter. Also letting them dry a couple days then store in a cool dark place.

3 Likes