(COMPLETED) Autoflower lovers gather up 🪴

Hey Overgrow community,

I’ve gathered enough pollen for a solo grower or maybe a couple. I’m on the lookout for enthusiasts with top-notch gear or those eager to dive into seed-making with high quality gear or even photo periods.

Just a heads up, I’ll be a bit selective about where my pollen goes since I’m working with limited product. If this piques your interest, drop a comment below and let me know what you’re planning to nurture in the coming weeks. If you’ve already got some plants in progress, share the strain and breeder and most importantly the age of the plant or a picture of today.

I won’t be considering ILGM or anything with white labels strains, I’m on the hunt for that fresh, raw power.

I’ve got some Galaxy Brain by Night Owl pollen from a 2021 seed that I’d love to share, hopefully by late next week or sooner. Sorry for being a bit choosy about where my stud’s offspring ends up, but I’m running on limited supply.

Cheers!

16 Likes

I wouldn’t mind crossing that back into the Scarlet Galaxy(Scarlet Sunset × Galaxy Brain).
Or maybe even into the Scarlet Grapes.

9 Likes

I’ve got Man Bear Alien Pig and am in the process of crossing it with multiple strains. Still got 4 more plants I’ve got to get into the tent. I’ve done several Bubble Gum auto reg crosses, Juicy Pussy fem auto crosses and White Widow fem auto crosses. I’ve also done several reg photo crosses and messed around with a few of the mutant strains.
I refuse to grow anything from ILGM myself :man_shrugging:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
:v:t4:
Gary

8 Likes

I have a ManBearAlienPig, a ChemBearAlienPig, GLo and an Iced N Baked going right now. The first three are about two weeks into flower, the Iced N Baked I started a couple weeks ago. I’m game if you are. If that sounds up your ally then just dm me.

6 Likes

Where r u guys getting the MBAP ? I’ve been trying to get a pack forever, Canada store has NEVER had them. I was given a seed by a user who left about 2 years back, my mentor grew it and it’s the best Damn auto I’ve EVER tried!

@SubzeroIceKold very cool, hope you find an epic donor :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

Totally unrelated but gave me a good chuckle/memory flashback. The names reminded me of something I watched with my youngest daughter a couple years ago. She used to watch “Fred” a kids movie/show. One of the things I remember from it was they were at a camp and the camp counselors warned them about a Croc-a-bear-a-moose. Thanks for that lol.

1 Like

They re-released them to the US store last month. I don’t know when they’ll come back to the CA store. Maybe you can email them and ask?

Edit: It’s still available in the US store.

2 Likes

Log Book indicates I have MBAP x Double Grape. If you want, give me a few days to sort through and confirm. If so, willingly headed your way. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh man! No kidding ! Go figure :man_facepalming:t2: thanks for the info I’ll definitely ask them via email :crossed_fingers:t3: I was thinking we’d never see it again

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure what Galaxy Brain was. Sounds real nice though. After the current run, I’m thinking of running the Zamaldelica express regs from Night Owl. Do you have any pics of your boy or females? Thanks yo!

2 Likes

Always so generous and always have my back! You are too kind and AWESOME all around. I’ll message you if I can’t somehow obtain one for sure. Much much respect as always @misterbee AS OG AS IT GETS! ALWAYS , you are a gem bro :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

I have some S-1’s I just created, have some BX-1’s finishing up. Plus some other MBAP crosses finishing up.
:v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes

I didn’t even see this message so sorry

But if it’s not too late here is my Galaxy Brain STS

IMG_5926

I was able to harvest a bunch of seeds. I cannot get them to pop yet. So maybe if I let them sit there longer in the plant they will ?

8 Likes

I think germ rates go up after a couple week dry and “cure” but don’t quote me on that. Nice looking plant bud!

1 Like

Yeah, most like to let the seeds dry naturally in the plant matter for the regular drying duration. Then, after shucked, dry for another day or two. Then refrigerate.

3 Likes

Thank you @blowdout2269 and @Cbizzle :call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Daughter tells me there is a

a lonely sour strawberry in the tent just flipped to flower

5 Likes

If you lifted the light a bit, the plants’ budsites will ( probably.) stretch a little bit more, as i recall from growing Sour Strawberry ( bogs.) , that there was hardly any stretch during the 1st few weeks of flower.

Nice looking plant.
Good luck with your S.S.

Happy growing,
:+1:
Gaz

5 Likes