Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

That’s one of the few of yours I don’t have. Thanks so much @darkillusion !

4 Likes

Walk away to stuff my face and miss it again. :rofl:
Wtg @FirstCavApache64!:+1:

On a more horrible note…I just opened my last jar of salsa from last years harvest. :frowning:

5 Likes

14 Likes

Dibs in, dibs out, dibs in between, Oh, oh, wrong dibbing!
:sunglasses: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :male_detective:

2 Likes

I’m disappointed in u , shoulda sent it to me first to make sure it was still safe to eat :drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Man, everybody is after my salsas on here too!

I took a bunch of veggies to work the other day, and people kept saying that they wanted it in jar form, lol.

4 Likes

I don’t know a single person that says no to a great salsa, and let’s be honest u had me at “garden fresh”

2 Likes

Tought it was “you had me at hello!”

??? :face_with_monocle: :partying_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I hoard my salsa like no other. Its alot of work.
Especially the canning!

1 Like

Ppl don’t know what to do with fresh food these days, “um excuse me but I prefer my food processed, who wants to hit mcdonalds with me for lunch in a bit?” :person_facepalming::laughing::joy:

1 Like

Man I love some homemade salsa :muscle:

1 Like

Oh but soooo worth the effort

Eww, McDonald’s…err. :grimacing:

Yes, a Labor of love!

Haha no, all the beautiful gardens around here it would be my kind of dating site if it wasn’t full of dudes :laughing::joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll call your salsa and raise you a hot pepper jelly. :grin:

3 Likes

Gonna be making some jalapeno jelly also!
I’ve got waist high jalapeno plants this year, so wild.
Mmmmm, the jelly with cream cheese, on a triscuit…
I think I’m hungry again.

5 Likes

Hmm guess I’m on my way with a contractor bag, give me a week, I’ll eat em all hahaha I love me some jalapenos

Fill em with cream cheese and bacon wrap em, u won’t know u ate too much till the next morning when ur reminded of the ring of fire :joy:

2 Likes

Yes! Triscuits are the best. :ok_hand:

You do now.

3 Likes

OMG! Ur a monster :scream: I could eat it all day, used to hit a spot in Utah I just went for chips and salsa and would just bring my entree home cuz I filled up on em hahahah

2 Likes