Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Get outta here! :laughing:

3 Likes

Never said I was not.
Sorry I cook for a living, after you see 4000000000000000000 different salsa`s things get old.

I would not recommend that. All the peeps here on the free seeds thread would tar and feather you for that. :rofl:

7 Likes

Dibs here, dibs there! Where!? :face_with_monocle: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot youā€™re a cookā€¦
ā€¦and a very generous seed dispensary, lol.
:rofl:

5 Likes

I call it ā€œCrackerman Farmsā€ :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh awesome, I donā€™t cook for a living but I def can get down in the kitchen and outdoors smokers/grilling. Spent some time in kitchens on the line but pay ainā€™t good enough to keep me interested in my area lol

I mean he is right, would prob have to start up public linchings again :joy:

3 Likes

I am in a union and work for a mouse in Orlando. So I am doing good on pay, next month I will be at $26/hour.

6 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s amazing for a cook.
No matter where you are!

2 Likes

Ya our restraunts out here in small towns az is like the early bird special scene at shenanigans from the movie ā€œwaitingā€

Bunch of old folks with no money haha

Iā€™m a teamster with 631 in Vegas for conventions, our scale is currently 37.80 an hour

Restraunts out here are 12-15 for cooks :confused:

2 Likes

Unite Here Local 737 is mine.
Was making $13/hour just 5 years ago. Got a good pay raise with the new contract. A lot of ppl dont know but back then a lot of Disney workers scraped by with what they were making. So when I hear ppl complain about high ticket prices I always wonder if they know that pays our wages.

4 Likes

5 Likes

The beans have landed! The results of our first wiki win, courtesy @Rhai88 ! Thanks so much for the chance, and the sweet slap to start the collection off right! Planning on getting some of these wet this coming week! Will be starting a journal for them along side some Dr. Seedsman. Canā€™t wait to try a swing of Neganā€™s Bat!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

14 Likes

I missed this oneā€¦but wanted to thank you for the opportunity you gave everyone

Really bummed when I saw it was a Romulan giveaway (old timer favorite:)

Congratulations to the winner

3 Likes

@percyryan66 there will be plenty of opportunities brother; Romulan was reproduced here last year, so if you head over to the seed trading thread, I bet you could set up a swap

4 Likes

Right on! Thank you and enjoy your weekend:)

I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction and giving great positivityā€¦thanks BRO-SKI

2 Likes

My pleasure brudda! Good luck!

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 - Did i miss something :rofl: :crazy_face:

Looks like a lot went down last night and i missed it all

8 Likes

It appears that way brotha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

wow so much new post! congrats @ all winners!!!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Free pack of (White Widow auto X AK auto) X AMG Sour Reg seeds to the first person who asks for them.

11 Likes