Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Loving the new update of adding free pollen to the thread name, seems quite fitting :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congratulations @420noob !!!

2 Likes

Number 1, with a bullet!
Congrats @420noob
And thanks for the daily Doug!
Good luck to all potential seed makers! :seedling:

3 Likes

Noob question…but if this BMR pollen were to be used on a female blue kush, would that technically become a Blue Moon Rocks backcross? Some ideas popping in my head in the event I do get my hands on some of this stuff :P.

Cheers and thanks @DougDawson for these giveaways!

4 Likes

No it would be an f1 of blue kush x blue moon rocks lol

3 Likes

Hmm okay, I guess I’m just confused what exactly classifies a true backcross. I feel like I’ve seen people call a new cross a BX when it’s something like blue moon rocks crossed to a strain that is 50% blue moon rocks (for example blue kush), if that makes sense.

Appreciate the answer, would be a fun cross regardless of it’s classification :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Has anyone made a Skunk Freakshow strain ? I am not in a rush but with the One and Done spray I think I’ll jump back to outdoor next year and I want to be ready !

1 Like

Congrats @420noob ! :boom: :sunglasses:

Thanks Doug! :vulcan_salute:

Looks like your wish was granted @Rogue .

ezgif.com-resize (5)

:rofl:

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure that would widely be considered a BMR BX1?

1 Like

The Almighty works in mysterious ways!

5 Likes

I would say no. Now if you took Sour Bubble and crossed it with Blue Moon Rocks you would have Blue Kush. Then if you took the pollen from that run and applied it to the new plants grown from those seeds, you would have a BX. At least that’s my understanding. Then again, I could be wrong, lol.

6 Likes

Okay this makes sense, and was my understanding of a true BX. But the lines do seem blurry at times with what I see people classifying as a BX, so it had me pondering :thinking:

Thanks for the explanation!

5 Likes

People call stuff all sorts of things, doesn’t mean they are right or honest. Just the way of things sadly.

6 Likes
6 Likes

It sounds to me like some BMR pollen on a Blue kush female would technically be a BC according to that. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

All right by process of elimination I have been wittled down and picked :rofl:! Thanks @dougdawson for all you do and to all who wished me congrats thanks. In a couple of weeks the list will be down to like 2 people left or people just able to sign up jumping in lol. OVERGROW the world

5 Likes

That feels like a stretch to me but I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination. Thanks for that post man, I appreciate it.

LOL, got to get rid of it, Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen will be flying around before we know it :wink:

11 Likes

Nice win @Rogue, woot woot :peace_symbol:

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @420noob on the win for that BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for passing around so much magical :woman_mage: dust @DougDawson, I am sure the bees :honeybee: are getting jealous of you! :facepunch::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :wink::clap::facepunch::confetti_ball::crossed_fingers::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes