Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

I know I’m winning at life but not sure if I won any seeds today? :thinking:
Then again, I welcome you predicting that! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah sorry I read the winner post wrong, congratulations @420noob woot woot :peace_symbol:
Yer still a winner @Rogue😉

4 Likes

Ok, lets give this a whirl.
My first time giving away seeds on this thread!

Up for grabs is one pack of
Dairy Milk Diesel regs (x12 seeds)
from Sons Of Avery Seeds (Me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:).
This is a Purple Diesel Daze x Chocolate Diesel f3.

Just comment dibs to claim them!

Details of the mother can be found on my grow log, the male pollen came from the Useful Chocolate Diesel f3 preservation.
Just for clarity, these seeds have just been made and so far I havnt grown any of these myself, but I have performed a germ test and 7/7 popped tails within 48hr of soaking / wet paper towel.

:v:

23 Likes

That should be a solid winner, everyone must be sleeping around here! Those already lasted to long on this thread!

7 Likes

Congratulations on your first giveaway!!:tada::tada:

5 Likes

Nevermind still open for dibs

5 Likes

Noob never sleeps :joy:

4 Likes

They do sound good :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’m already sending you a pack from my grow log giveaway :smile: :rofl:
Did you want 2packs? Or let someone else have them

2 Likes

Went looking around my garden today and got some accidental crosses, guess I didn’t have my males cleaned up from that run quick enough for flower season, already seen pods on ohelo berry, chocolopez, London lb cake and a couple others, so may be doing some limited giveaways after harvest in a month

9 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy:
Do you think it’s from the chocolate diesel @AzSeaindooin420

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking the BMR pollen would be better in the hands of others but if there’s nobody left to enter the giveaways and you need to get rid of it I’ll try to enter on the next one for sure.

2 Likes

Haha ya… luckily it’s minimal to not ruin my sinse grow lol but might be some unicorns in there

2 Likes

Nope just one is good I just picked up my phone after 30 mins or so :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m going back to being stoned peace!

5 Likes

I usually find gold in my fu/kups :joy:

4 Likes

Dairy Milk Diesel still available for the next dibs😄

8 Likes

Not a doubt in my mind, only known males around and I’m sure it was cuz my dumbass took the grow bags from the run and dumped it in my soil crate about 5 ft from my greenhouse, must’ve had stray pollen still viable even though I soaked it all down

5 Likes

Dibs 10 char

7 Likes

Dibs ppleease

1 Like

The urge was strong, Those sound great @SonsOfAvery. What’s Purple Deisel Daze?

4 Likes