Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

They got the forum gsc cut in stock at archive again and I wanna say that BMR pollen is right for it but then I stop myself like something about that just doesn’t feel right. I really don’t hate cookies or Berner at all, don’t trust him but don’t hate him, but when it comes to breeding something about continuing that line just feels wrong. Not a judgement just feels wrong idk.

2 Likes

Gut never lies bud! Thousands of genetics to choose from to work, if it’s got a bad history then no reason to bring those bad vibes for your grow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also speaking of vibes plants love reggae and don’t like rock and metal! So be sure to make sure ur plants be jamming mon

3 Likes

Sweet lavender mainly but my nose isn’t the best for making descriptions.

I like the fat calyxs on her, assuming it’s the gorilla coming out on her. Really pretty plant and can take neglect. Sweetness scent from cookies, then the purpling and frost from P.P. If I understand them correctly.

2 Likes

Great giveaway @SonsOfAvery. Thank you!
Maybe I’ll catch ya next time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratulations @420noob on the long awaited pollen win! Lol
Wtg all you other dibberz. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks Doug! :+1:

2 Likes

This is my chem d x purple punch cross I got from @gonzo

Might give ya something to compare to, either way she def photographs well hahah

15 Likes

Thanks @darkillusion, I should be starting these in about a month

12 Likes

I’ve got a big ol’ 15 pack of Grape Zkittlez F2’s for the first dibs.

Lineage on these is Zkittlez x Grape Dragon from 7eastgenetics. :v:

15 Likes

first dibs

4 Likes

Done deal, PM me :v:

4 Likes

Congrats @anonymous4289 ! Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

One more while I’m on, why not.

This one is Romulan x Inebriating Mint.

15 pack of F1 regular photoperiod seeds goes to the first dibs again :v:

16 Likes

Can I have it plz , dibs

16 Likes

Dibs 10 char

5 Likes

@darkillusion is first on my screen for that one. PM me for your pack :v:

10 Likes

LOL, that was close! :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh snap! Basement beans dropping some :fire:
U should def grow those if u won, second season I’m running em and will be throwing more next year! Excellent smoke

@BasementBeans I just seen it was a cross made from 7east genetics, u should really link up on some trades with @TestOfOath I think u guys are into some of the same gear and have seen excellent stuff from both of u

10 Likes

Dibs… did i do it right? :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Both of those sound :fire: @BasementBeans

Good job you late night dibbers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@BasementBeans with the drive by! Lol
That’s awsome bud. :+1:

Congratulations @anonymous4289 and @darkillusion. Nice wins! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I have one BB ready for it now, hopefully the BMR will show up monday or soon, been anxoiusly waiting a bit now, but the plant sure won’t. Not sure how long the post works to the east coast us. but still excited i actually won something here…

4 Likes