Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Straight fireee In here tonight from OG !!! :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Chops in 3-4 weeks! :grin: Stay tuned! I’ll surface again once I get back out…of trim prison :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Ah, thanks man. Besides, it’s not a competition, I am just playing. Got huge respect for you and your grows brother, keep up the great work. :v:

4 Likes

Dam missed out on your first giveaway of some dairy milk . Congrats to the winners.

4 Likes

Oh I know! We’re all just helping the plants doing the “dirty work” helping to spread the “seed” far and wide, a years work for the plants life cycle and a hell of a lifetime hobby spunking up plants for us! Things only get better in our grows over the years with one goal in mind, OVERGROW THE WORLD with natures medicine

4 Likes

Overgrow the Galaxy

10 Likes

that dairy milk sounds like a great strain, missed out big time… maybe next time .thanks @misterbee for offering these up

3 Likes

Is that our next community project? Get some plants going in space? I mean I’d be a liar if I said I wasn’t in haha

Astronauts need to smoke too haha

3 Likes

Thanks brotha!
I’d love to trade you some Royal procession x Chocolate Diesel coming down in 12 days.

24 Likes

Oh u know That def got a unicorn in there and one of us is gonna find it!

2 Likes

They look like beauties! :heart_eyes:
I’ve still got some Royal Procession to pop myself.

:v:

3 Likes

That wasn’t the bee :honeybee: on this one, was a first giveaway from @SonsOfAvery

3 Likes

Out of likes damn. Thanks, Ill reach out when they’re ready.

You wont be disappointed :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Looking forward to spreading the love and seeing what people find. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Expect some of the most vigorous growth u have likely seen, they blow up fast!!!

4 Likes

Chocolate Diesel x everything

3 Likes

The anticipation is killing me :joy:

The other ladies that got unintentionally hit with Chocolate diesel:
Both Lazy Lightning, Gorilla Cookie Punch, Affie #9, The Sweets, Purple Crunch.

Recently hit the Odisha Valley at week 10. They still have another 10 weeks to go. :grin:

Sums up my current grow haha.

Lazy Lightning (a)
Gorilla Cookie Punch

13 Likes

That was the plan to fast track crosses for next season :wink:

3 Likes

Haha guess I wasn’t the only accidental seed maker with that pollen, choc d def made a great daddy cuz that pollen is POTENT baby making dust

4 Likes

Damn both look nice and chunky and colorful! I’ve been burned out on gorilla stuff but damn, 3 way cross with cookies and purple punch and it gotta be fire! I’d almost guess the grapes dominates from purple punch with the gorilla greasyness

2 Likes