Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Where I live the entire police dept. comes out for a jay walker.

4 Likes

Shoot. That’s nice, where I’m at it’s super HOA, and quiet. There’s a few police officers living here.

2 Likes

Not us! Folks act like it’s a warzone out here. It’s not bad though, if you don’t press anyone or try anything stupid.
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

Well its raining outside,guess it will have to wait.

3 Likes

How hard does it rain where you’re at ? I’ve never seen rain like in nor-cal.

3 Likes

Go SEAHAWKS!!!

3 Likes

I live in the swamps of Florida, between Orlando and Tampa. Ever been in a complete downpour with the sun still brightly shining? Or rain that comes at the same time every day that you can set you watch to it?

6 Likes

Never ! I’ve only seen hard rain near SF, it felt like I jumped in the shower.

I wonder what it’s like out there. My wife has been to Florida a few times but I never have.

2 Likes

Wet in the rainy season and dry in the winter time. But the Hurricane party`s are off the hook down here.

4 Likes

See some of that out here in the River valley. Rain is a crazy force of nature, that’s for sure. Hope you’re safe this storm season, and well on the mend, too!
Worst rain I ever saw was in the Mojave, though. Nothing like a desert storm. There was a tractor over turned on 70 that night. It had been hauling live camels. Cops scattered everywhere trying to corral them. :laughing:
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Not really into hurricanes, the one little tropical storm that passed by here hit two places only (So-Cal) and the second place that was hit was where I live. All the rivers moved trees and boulders the size of cars. It was wild to see the scenery near here change overnight.

So yeah … I’ll take earthquakes all day hehe

2 Likes

The typhoon`s I dealt with in Japan had more force than any hurricane I have been through in Florida.

3 Likes

Never even thought about typhoons and Japan in the same sentence. Do you have pictures by any chance haha sorry I’m just curious I love seeing things

2 Likes

I lived in Springhill for a few yrs @darkillusion
FL is definitely an experience :call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

I lived in Japan(Okinawa) back in the 80`s on base as a kid so I do not have any photos of my time there.

5 Likes

Water bugs after a good rain in FL are no joke that’s for sure :tired_face:

6 Likes

Go hawks,!!!¡!!!¡!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Pawsfodocaws
I appreciate it!

2 Likes

It’s for pollen.

1 Like

Seems like demand is still high for that pollen to me lol

2 Likes