Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Oops I better bow out of that one…

2 Likes

I put you back on @Trickster. For weeks I have been passing out a pack of pollen a day in this thread. That said, I dis not type pollen.in the description so I will allow the winner to pick either a pack of pollen or a pack of BMR seeds from the fem.plant in my last run.

So we have a winner for the BMR seeds or pollen choice. It’s #11, @Bobgrows. Congratulations, send me your info and choice to collect your prize.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @MrGreenJeans @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin
tenor (3)

12 Likes

9k, next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @LzBoy :canada:
  2. @Piter :es:
  3. @NDNCHILD :us:
  4. @Jimdoors
  5. @Franklin
  6. @OnePassionateGrower
  7. @MonsterDrank
  8. @bigzach87
  9. @SubzeroIceKold
  10. @RiverCityRando
  11. @I.am.human

Add more numbers as needed

22 Likes

Pollen arrived today, gonna jizz up my plants in a few hours. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Nice win Bobbi!

3 Likes

Lol that sounds so wrong

1 Like

Welcome to the LAST CHANCE LOTTERY for chocolate diesel f4
This giveaway is going to be eligible ONLY for those that didn’t make the final co op list as a “last chance to snag a pack”

Let’s play a game shall we?

I have 4 plants to shuck of chocolate diesel and for each plant I will be doing a lottery and just finished up the 1st plant for today and here is the resulting seeds for the single plant

Guess that weight rounded to the nearest gram

Winner gets a 10 pack and the honor of being the first community giveaway recipient, 1 guess per person, winner will be announced when number finally shows

And one more time
This giveaway is going to be eligible ONLY for those that didn’t make the final co op list as a “last chance to snag a pack”

Good luck y’all

24 Likes

14 grams. Maybe

3 Likes

I’m going with 16 grams… thanks for the shot I so wanted in on theses!!

3 Likes

I learned my lesson lol. Imma say 10

1 Like

I’m gonna go with 4 grams! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Eight grams

1 Like

twenty seven grams

1 Like

13 grams for me! Thanks for the chance @AzSeaindooin420
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

My guess is 7 grams.

Thanks for the chance at the raffle @AzSeaindooin420!

2 Likes

11 Grams of seeds boss

2 Likes

If no winner is found by 2 pm Az time( in 3 hrs from this post) I will open up 2nd guess shot :slight_smile:

As a hint the closest guess is currently 2 grams off from the winning number :wink: good luck yall

2 Likes

2oz 3 grams

1 Like

lets go with the, Ris, a little early…