Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Im thinking 12 grams

1 Like

Iā€™ll resubmit with 18 grams. lol!

Not taking second guesses till for another 3 hrs to allow others to have a shot to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ill be back at 5pm if nobody wins for another guess lol

1 Like

So we donā€™t get a trend going of reguesses already can u guys edit out urs till later :slight_smile:

@ris @conitl @pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Done broskie

1 Like

Thanks Bud

I canā€™t remember if I signed up for this one! Where could I look up to see if Iā€™m on the list? Thanks

1 Like

Iā€™ll throw down 18gā€™s
Thx for the fun Monday guessing game :seedling::+1:

5 Likes

11.273 Grams, give or take a few, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congrats @LzBoy

My pack agrees with this winner too! Love ur puppers in ur pic

Remember yā€™all, I got 3 more plants to shuck so keep an eye out for the random drop of the next 3 lottery winners!

23 Likes

Awww snap F4 to boot! Thanks growchacho :seedling:
Your hint was spot on :+1:

7 Likes

U know what to do! Send that addy!

1 Like

Thatā€™s even better for the winners because they donā€™t have to wait until the spring box.

3 Likes

Exactly! Thought it was a cool way to get it soā€¦
He/she who misses out gets the first shot in the end, u know to switch it up a bit and let a ā€œlottery winnerā€ get the exclusive :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not seeing u on the sign up bud, best of luck on the next 3 lotterys

3 Likes

IMG_5316

7 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @LzBoy on the win! What a great game and a chance at those beans if you did get in on the co-op run. That was really OG of you šŸ«µ to do for those people to all get a shot at them! Well done @AzSeaindooin420! :tophat::tophat::tophat::wink::facepunch::+1::clap::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful dogs man.

2 Likes