Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Sounds delicious :drooling_face: I’ll eat salsa on alot of foods, burgers, anything taco / fajita, chips of course, fries :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This stuff’s got a bit of a kick.
I’m gonna make to make a more mild batch for the mrs.

5 Likes

Not me…Ole Speeding@Upstate!!!
SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

5 Likes

That story is insane :open_mouth:, slow down upstate :sunglasses::rofl:

4 Likes

I forgot to add…@Upstate said "12/12" from seed!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Missed again :sob:

5 Likes

Thank you so much Doug, I can finally opt out!
Good luck everyone… Stay on it. Your number will come :seedling:

5 Likes

Congrats bro!

3 Likes

Love the background story behind the seeds…we need to make sure it gets kicked in as the original story of where all these awesome phenotypes of Lamb will be coming from. People can say these beans fell off the back of a truck etc…love it!

2 Likes

Road Kill Romulan , the fell out a truck pheno

5 Likes

ALL my Giveaways have a “Back Story”, more fiction than fact, or…maybe not!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Gracias amigo!
I guess i’m too late :grin:

2 Likes

Yes… now is a little late. Sorry.

2 Likes

We have harvest time here, so no time for anything else :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Good Lord, my friend, how long did it take you to tag all those people? It would take me a morning. You’re a good man

3 Likes

Lol. Yes it will! …A little tip for those on the fence… If you have some room while flowering some indicas, Put some Lambsread Plants on the edges of your room When they are tiny sprouts… They will be eight or ten weeks into flower by the time you harvest your hybrids…and they should be of a good size to Transplant and Take top slot in your flowering room. For the remaining three months, Which, if you think of It this way, Is about the same length of time a normal grow would take.
@misterbee, Making me blush again. Thank you for the compliments. Back at you buddy. I can think of no better hands for that box of goodies to have fallen into!

13 Likes

I plan to stick a couple in the corner of the flower tent and let them ride their whole life. I figure I’ll get at least 2 or 3 flower runs in while they do their thing. Any other tips? My longest flowering so far was 13 weeks.

3 Likes

Only other tips I could give is that you should use small containers until week 10 or 12 If you want to keep the plants small… And to go light on feeding. Liquid nutrient growers should start at one third strength and work up to half strength. Organic soil growers can add dry fertilizer but it should be added in spikes, not mixed globally In high levels. Castings and chicken manure work great For top dressing. The seeds were made organically And the plants were grown In healthy Soil. @JustANobody

8 Likes

Thank you! We have chicken manure and worm casting covered.

2 Likes

Thank you @darkillusion , the Drunken Cherry FogDog have arrived safely. You are too kind and very appreciated!

11 Likes