Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

I had a package packed to go out to someone but come to find out we are not in the same country.

Tony Greenhand
Stardawg S1 5 pack fems
Stardawg IX 5 pack fems

First dibs takes them.

11 Likes

Dibs please

4 Likes

dibsā€¦ ten

1 Like

dibs please please

1 Like

Dibs dibs dibs please

1 Like

First dibs send your info and they will go out.

2 Likes

Wow ppl jumped on those stardawg lol

1 Like

Stardawg is my favorite indica. Congratulations @Ris

4 Likes

Thanks You so very much , @DougDawson ā€¦we received the BMR Seedsā€¦ty vmā€¦
OverGrow The World with Loveā€¦

2 Likes

Yea but I have been giving them out for free.

26 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::balloon: @JustANobody for the win on the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks as always @DougDawson for giving away so much pollen, hope to see many GR8 crosses from your continued generosity! :wink::+1::clap::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :crossed_fingers: to all! :four_leaf_clover::tada::partying_face::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Dibs please

Same Lambsbread.

2 Likes

I was just thinking "DAMN! I got those sitting right over there! And thanks to the OG fam, I didnā€™t pay a dime!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the best way my friend. Share the love. :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

Best part is I have been giving out some AMG Sour BX seeds as of late.

19 Likes

Honestly that is the best part , feels good when you can give and help others , the world needs more caring and giving people !!

8 Likes

Dibs on any dibs happen to still be dibbsinā€™
If not, congrats to all dibbsers :v::sunglasses:

Im at work, hard to time it right (though even when im not workin, i always miss lol)

Still fun though, thanks to all you kind buds out there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

In the spirit of OG, @Not-Notjosh send me your details and Iā€™ll get something headed your way!

17 Likes

As will I!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes