Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Dibs ! Thanks brother :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

PM me your address.

5 Likes

In normal time I would be close. Here light years late :joy:

I won a pack of beans off someone earlier this morning and I forgot who does anybody remember? LMAO

7 Likes

Iā€™m trying to send ya something but still need your addy. Not the win youā€™re referring to though. :wink: @THCeed

3 Likes

Iā€™m smiling because the other day I felt like I was late to some dibs and just missed out, when it was actually the universe putting me in the position to win some just a short time later. Itā€™s awesome to see you win the AMG Sour BX, the universe is a trip, so stoked for you! Massive respect to @darkillusion and that magic bean stick. Much love

4 Likes

The magic bean stick was very kind today , itā€™s crazy too , I needed regs in my arsenal.

Iā€™m honored darks beans are my first OG beans congrats on your winnings @Sbeanonnamellow

May the magic bean stick land on you in the near future :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks to @Abbbian and @darkillusion

5 Likes

Yes it is, thank you. Incoming deets, before I forget again. :joy:

4 Likes

Well hot dang my friend! Iā€™ll do just that :star_struck:
Thanks be to thee, and the good gracious of OG :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Has anyone ever messed around with Robinhood genetics ?

Anytime! Happy to be able to spread the OG love when Iā€™m able to!

5 Likes

Wow, what an awsome party around here today!
Nice riddle @CocoaCoir I was stumped for sure, lol.:crazy_face:
@darkillusion shutting it down like always.
Nice one bud. Iā€™ll get that Fog Dog one day! :laughing:
Hey @scotchlock, I wanna send beans to Alba! You want some autos? If so, send me them deets via PM bud.:wink:

12 Likes

@CocoaCoir ā€¦trip out on thisā€¦I was just watching Merlin, the series on Tubi and they just discovered the last piece to complete a Triskelā€¦I tried to take pics of the t.v. I just thought it was cool that you just showed this symbol and then itā€™s on the show im watchingā€¦thanks again for everything you do

7 Likes

Very cool that it should show up today of all days! Damn things are everywhere! HA!

3 Likes

blowdout2269 What a man do you have Scottish blood in you ? that would be great if you sent me some autos, yes please amd thank you Peace C. :facepunch:

5 Likes

Eye laddie! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Deltoid is what you be

"OG - OG"!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Pack of OG Kush x Ol Dirty Glue (untested) up for dibs. :us: :canada:

14 Likes