Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Dibs
10 characters

3 Likes

Dm your info @freed111

2 Likes

Nice!
ThanksšŸ‘

3 Likes

Noice! :sunglasses: @duo

4 Likes

Wtg @duo that og kush x ol dirty glue sounds very interesting. Congrats @freed111

3 Likes

Dibs cut im loving growing ,weed , smoke toke ,high ,stoned again.
Thanks you all growers ,seedsavers ,breeders, mastergardenersā€¦
OVERGROW THE WORLD with all theses freakersā€¦ Peace

2 Likes

Afternoon folks!! Passing by to say thanks, a major thanks to a nice pack Iā€™ve just received today!! @blowdout2269 Couldnā€™t be better!! Auto fems!! Awesome gift!!
You rock and reggae!! :100: :seedling: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

And last but not least, a dear friend of mine from ages here! One who keeps bugging me whenever I win too many beans! Claiming I know and see all!! Thus having access to winning numbers!!! @Foreigner Brother, what I can know and see from hereā€¦ is a wild forestry of foreign plants! Smelly ones! All from the far east!! Appreciate it!! Thanks!!

23 Likes

@Abbbian receives all!

Iā€™m glad they finally got there. Youā€™re very welcome.

12 Likes

Abbbian knows allā€¦sees allā€¦grows all!

3 Likes

God I love this community. Congrats on the beans guys :sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains:

3 Likes

Damn 300 posts missed some fun congrats all.

4 Likes

This thread never sleeps @420noob , it is black Friday in here everydayā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

After I missed 3-4 giveaways I just set this topic to watching so I can be more aware :stuck_out_tongue:

That helped alot :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh I had this thread on watch for over a year just wasnā€™t on for 18 hrs :rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head:.

6 Likes

Up for grabs, one pack of BOG Lifesaver (M) x Mephisto Double Grape (F) F1 cross. The Lifesavers came from @Purple-N-Hairy and the Double Grapes from strainly. The will be two winners and I always send a little something extra. This is open to the US and Canada for the first two dibbers. Good luck!

18 Likes

Dibs please

6 Likes

Dibs, lol, couldnā€™t help myself. Thanks.

14 Likes

Dibs brotha

3 Likes

Sending you a package already, so Iā€™ll take one more dibs if anyone is out there!

3 Likes

All good man, I was actually about to say give them to @OG619. You typed BOG and I for some reason just had to. Itā€™s been so long since I said dibs, lol.

15 Likes