Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Happy Birthday @FirstCavApache64. Hope you have a great day!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fire: :fire: :fire: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Not a problem. You said you wanted autos and I have plenty from other generous ogers that I just won’t get to any time soon. Everyone is so generous haha. Including you

6 Likes

Hope u have a momentous day!! @FirstCavApache64

3 Likes

So up for grabs is a flip of @johnnypotseed fems selection! He has many fem strains and the winner will be getting a mix of what he has and what I have of course lol. The only guarantee is will have 2 Frankenstein fems and 2 super silver Haze fems. Have a look at @JohnnyPotseed list to see what else could be in the flip!
https://tinycontestwinners.com/signup?name=KxMlhsZwmJFcZxuCJN7paojx

If you don’t know how to use the tiny contest please ask! Click the link and add your @name

21 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Thanks a lot for the giveaway!! You’re awesome friend!! :100: :hugs:

and @420noob!! Thanks for letting us know!! Wtg! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Come hang out and see whats going on and try your hand at winning some stuff!

8 Likes

@Smooth the signups for @misterbee events are an adventure!!!

1 Like

Cool. Just what I need. Thanks @Emeraldgreen tag me please if it seems I missed it.

I will be all antennas……buzzzzzzzz

1 Like

I’m only a spectator for his events! I can’t keep up :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks bro :sunglasses: that was very OG of you, appreciated and acknowledged! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Im scared now.

1 Like

I’m scared also!

Anything @JohnnyPotseed im all in love his gea

2 Likes

Do we have a fair amount of AUTO GROWERS, either Regular OR Fem??? If so, I’ll entertain a Mini Auto Giveaway in FEBURARY 2024. Depending upon interest, thinking about another TWENTY-FIVE MEMBER SIGNUP. Just throwin’ it out there, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I am in on anything autos or fems! Hell Yeah! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::joy::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’m in on an auto giveaway. Sounds great :+1:

1 Like

Im sure that wont be a problem.

1 Like

OK I honor of national calzone day let’s give away a puck of scarlet galaxy auto fems. These are very sativa leaning plants. I’ll even keep it with the theme.
Quiz time. In the movie Men in Black agent J was interviewing the lady in the Italian restaurant and he asked her if she’d eaten. She said yes a calzone. Name what kind of calzone.

10 Likes

Vegetable…

1 Like