Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

WHEN THE WINNERS ARE POSTED, PM THOSE ā€œPERSONALSā€, PLEASE!! I can have them mailed this afternoon. THANKS, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

:pray::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray: cmon lucky number 11

1 Like

You have been lucky!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™m an overgrow junky :joy: I been thinking about starting a overgrowers anonymous group for addicts like me :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

The winners from post #3938 @misterbee Wednesdays Wiki are as follows. :arrow_down:

@503BudMan in the lucky :four_leaf_clover: #23 slot

@ThirdStone in the lucky :four_leaf_clover: #19 slot

Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::tada::champagne: you šŸ«µ are both in the winners circle :o:

IMG_4325

please contact @misterbee for instructions

35 Likes

:rofl: Welcome to the club!

8 Likes

Congratulations @503BudMan and @ThirdStone

4 Likes

Lmao I had a feeling this was a thing. I am not alone

4 Likes

Iā€™m so fucking happy because of overgrow

again, thank you everyone

13 Likes

Itā€™s what OG does bud.

12 Likes

The winners from post #3940 @misterbee Wednesdays Wiki are as follows. :arrow_down

@Illicitmango in the lucky :four_leaf_clover: #19 slot

@Smooth in the lucky :four_leaf_clover: #3 slot

Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::tada::champagne: you šŸ«µ are both in the winners circle :o:

IMG_4325

please contact @misterbee for instructions

31 Likes

Hey way to go @Illicitmango
Nice one buddy @Smooth
Thanks again for the good fun @misterbee and also for @OhNo555
Iā€™m enjoying wiki Wednesdays!!

4 Likes

Once again, I wanna THANK YOU, Bro. PM YOUR ā€œpersonalsā€, a Collection of Auto/Fems will be dispatched tomorrow. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Thanks man it was my pleasure :innocent:, tried to jazz them up a bit to make them look :eyes: nice and presentable! :+1::facepunch::joy::blush::tophat::tada::partying_face::snowman::christmas_tree::santa::sunglasses::v:

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: to all as usual! :star_struck::wink::v:

5 Likes

Congratulations @503BudMan and @ThirdStone. Fine win.
Thank you @misterbee, your generosity much appreciated.

5 Likes

Per usual, YOU DID GREAT!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners! :trophy: @503BudMan @Illicitmango @Smooth

Love this community.

2 Likes

My trivia game may be delayed slightly today, but I promise the show will and must go on!

IMG_4410

And I leave you with the immortal great!

8 Likes

Congratulations everyone :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Bam. #3 hits. Thanks @misterbee

2 Likes