Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Thanks @darkillusion these just came the other day. I was very excited when I see something coming from you as always thank you very much for your generosity, hope you are feeling better and will be thinking about and hoping the surgery goes well so you can get relief from the neck and back pain. Please let me know when you are scheduled to go! :wink::facepunch::+1::upside_down_face::hugs::tada::yum::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Someone was very generous.thank you. I will pay it forward some time this week with a seed giveaway for anyone not in the US or Canada. And first time winners only.

26 Likes

Getting stinky in the room. IMG_20231114_170239000

26 Likes

Happy to see my last โ€œfreeโ€ pack of AMG Sour BX made it. I am doing as well as I can all things considered, looking at sometime in December for my neck surgery.

15 Likes

My favorite guitar of mine. Also has a compound radius neck. Such a subtle difference, but so much more comfortable.

9 Likes

Let me know when you go and I got something for you! :wink::upside_down_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Forgot about this but we have a winner for the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen. Its #14, @I.am.human . Congratulations send me your info to collect your prize.

24 Likes

I am going to suspend my pollen giveaways for the time being. I will soon be collecting BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen and will be leaving the BOG Blue Kush and BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen sealed up for the remainder of that project. Wouldnโ€™t want any stray pollen messing up the purity of the Sweet and Sour Cindy seeds. More to come once my project has finished. :v:

40 Likes

@DougDawson
all that BOG gear must have really hit the mark for you to be running so many. big :+1: for all your work man.

8 Likes

Thanks man. The idea of these genetics disappearing bugs me and I have zero faith in his kid. The podcast he did made me even more concerned. Things like Jr. stating all dads clones where gone. He stated this on a podcast with James Bean and yet James Bean then went and posted they have clones. Itโ€™s just so shadey IMO that I now feel obligated to do seed increases. Itโ€™s been fun getting these genetics out to so many for free. Overgrow the World with BOG genetics. :v:

32 Likes

Not exactly relevant to your giveaway, but you are supposed to use those for Canada-bound US mail as well.

2 Likes

I know but lots of Canada peeps already have my beans.

7 Likes

a lot of us USA folks need them like meโ€ฆ :laughing:

4 Likes

@DougDawson Aka BOG nation Station!

Just hit my Chocolate Thai F5 X Lemon Thai plant with BOG SOUR STRAWBERRY F2 MALE POLLEN YESTERDAY :sneezing_face: probably good combo :yum:

Also rubbed a bud site of Gorrilla Cookies Auto with Romulan male pollen. Iโ€™m sure this will be interesting :thinking: :smirk:

13 Likes

Your the man brother :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I love making a couple seeds dabbing pollen on a bud here n there, and then if youโ€™re growing in a tent and a pollen piece makes its way to another strain luckily, thatโ€™s a nice surprise too :seedling::metal:

2 Likes

I always take the plant+ pollen out of the tent, use pollen far away from tent, Leave it for 24hrs. Spray with water and place back in tent. No accidents makes me happy :blush:

12 Likes

yeh if I want to make a couple seeds i do the old qtip method and it never gets around too much to other plants. itโ€™s a wild card thing lol love the surprises from it

2 Likes

Iโ€™d fear itโ€™s a herm that got missed in my jungle.
Cadman you got that right by totally removing the plant .
Nothing worst that a whole room seeded when ya donโ€™t want it

4 Likes

oh same here :sob::rofl: ive had a herm not produce pollen before too, got real lucky there

1 Like