Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Two Forever stamps will get a regular letter to Canada though. It’s only $.02 more. I like using my Globals for other countries. :grin:

6 Likes

Really? 2 will do it? I’ve always used 3 for any international including Canada

2 Likes

“Technically” it’s suppose to be two, plus like ten cents I think.
But I’ve never had one not make it with just two.
Knock on wood.

3 Likes

Dam, u have been using one STAMP to many…

2 Likes

Meh, I always went with 3 just to be sure they got there. I’m not worried about it.

4 Likes

I used to do that too. Then I said eff it. It’s overpaying. I don’t pay full price for anything unless I absolutely have to. So why would I overpay? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Looking for Snow Lotus. Trade, buy, whatever. HMU !

Thank you @2fast :pray: ( can’t find your name :pensive:)

16 Likes

is it @Going2fast

4 Likes

@Going2fast is what you need

3 Likes

There’s no shame in one of us forgetting something…it’s what we do! :smile:

5 Likes

Glad they made it. Enjoy and let me know how you like them.

4 Likes

Ok gonna throw this out early to see what attention it gets. I’ll give away two packs each of my auto crosses tomorrow evening to some lucky non USA or Canada residents. I’ll do the giveaway until I run out of stamps or get distracted which ever comes first lol. Got 8 stamps. Bonus you get to pick the strains.
So here’s what I have.
Scarlet sunset s1
Scarlet grapes f1
Scarlet Galaxy f1
Scarlet runtz f1
Bessie cake s1
Red velvet cake f1
Devil’s food cake f1
Hot cakes f1
Pound cake f1
Grape ice cream f1
All auto feminized seeds.
If you want anymore info on the visit my journal.
Only rule is you can’t have received seeds from me before. Aaaaaaaaand a link.

http://overgrow.com/t/going2fast-does-autoflowers

36 Likes

I don’t know where else to ask, calling all OG , did anyone send a package with this tracking number

aaec13698cb228d45a3871d3620e8cc207376bba_2_225x500

There was a slip in the mail that said ‘’ we did not deliver because payment of 4.03 was due ‘’

3 Likes

:pleading_face:

hahaha

Thanks for sharing… I am out, having something in the way.!

@CaptainNemo, @tlander, @m0sirys, you are from this side of the pond? :rofl:

2 Likes

@Tlander is holding the Fort down in Thailand. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Dam, thats a nice list of Autos

Hey, thanks for the opportunity dude.

Not easy to choose they all seems to be keepers. Each time I went on the web, was to get on this kind of pics :

https://theseedconnect.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/red-velvet-feminized-seeds-1-jpeg.webp
or https://en.seedfinder.eu/pics/01seeds/Gas_Reaper_Genetics/Gas_Reaper_Genetics_-_Scarlet_Sunset-39315.png

They’re all to be taken and grow with love ! :heart_eyes:

Thank you @Going2fast for the auto seeds, they landed today. Hope you have a great weekend.

1 Like

Be careful with that please. This is a trick the fbi has used to bust people. You show up and pay postage to collect package and that is you saying this is my package. So they can now arrest you for illegal products in mail. I’m a bit paranoid I’ll admit but it has happened to people I know. Just like your package was siezed please come with Id to pick it up.lol arrested. Becareful if no claims sending and you aren’t expecting a package just be aware.

6 Likes