Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

What the device that recovers a good majority of the ethanol?

1 Like

Itā€™s calledā€¦the liver :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

No, it is that one!

They say it recovers up to 95% of your ethanol for reuse. So cool. Damn, theyā€™re still $600. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Looky what I found in the mailbox today! Thanks @misterbee made me smile again :grin:

16 Likes

@GallacreekD66 Why? No reason to smile!? @misterbee inspires you then!!
:seedling: :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :guitar: :notes: :v:

3 Likes

Finding gifts from OGā€™s in the mailbox makes me smile and thanks to the many awesome generous folks here on OG I find myself smiling a lot these days. :green_heart::wink::grin:
I get by with a little help from my friendsā€¦

8 Likes

@GallacreekD66 True it is!!
Iā€™ll soon be saying thanks to @darkillusion, @Reikox, @DougDawson and some more!! Beans have arrived!! And like you, it is an amazing feeling I have, as soon as I see these envelopes!! Awesome OG!!
:hugs: :herb: :seedling: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :guitar: :notes: :v: :clap: :flushed:

5 Likes

yes, but it saves all the alcohol , and since im in California 190 proof is hard to come by and instead of it evaporation in to the air i can reuse itā€¦

1 Like

yes i paid 260.00 usedā€¦ Supposedly only used like 10 timesā€¦

2 Likes

only loud when the vacuum suction kicks in at the startā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

Yes , like 100.00 usd shipped to meā€¦ bought one from there.
I think thats expensive for 1 gallonā€¦

1 Like

with all due respect, this banter belongs in the chat thread. Donā€™t shoot the messenger. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Okay will do Captainā€¦

1 Like

We all get sidetracked on where we are from time to time.
:joy:
But youā€™re right.
:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

How about we put it back on track? The first person to tell me ONE of the parents of my Logcake strain will get a pack of F2s from my keepers. :sunglasses: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Lemon Cherry Gelato?

4 Likes

Lemon cherry gelato

1 Like

We have a winner @yardgrazer ! yes, itā€™s Lemon Cherry Gelato x Con Leche! send me your details, bud and Iā€™ll shoot these out with the 20 other letters I have to send :rofl:

8 Likes

Woohoo, thanks! Looks awesome.

3 Likes