Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Lemon Cherry Gelato x Con Leche (triangle kush x white og)

3 Likes

Hi folks! Passing by to say thanks to some awesome OGers!!
Always grateful and thankful! You friends are simply amazing!!
Hats off! Nothing to be compared to!! Overgrow the world!!
First one, dear friend @darkillusion! I vividly remember your reluctance to sending beans away, based on some unfortunate prior experiences. Fortunately, especially to us, OG community, you kinda busted that concern open like wild fire and off you went! The world seems a bit too small now!! Congrats! Who knows!? Heard of some green Martians as stoneheads!! Thanks a lot brother!! Particularly for having trusted your instinct, your beans would end up reaching, as they do, to simply more than four corners of the planet!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :seedling: :notes:

Now off to another awesome OGer, @Ris! You folks will surely agree with me when I say on OG it is nothing less the one’s wildest expectations. As I go deep into being a competitive dibster, I end up winning the Mimosa!

And as this well of OGeness, and as a totally OGenerosity effort, I end up being gifted not only the Mimosa, but also the Fruity Pebbles and Apple Fritter!! How OGeawesome is this!? Thanks brother!! Appreciate it!!

Now one of us whom I do not know why he has not become the Member of the Year, Lifetime Member yet! Probably a glitch in the system!! :flushed: :sunglasses: :hugs:
@DougDawson DD, you’re the best!! :hugs:

Last but not least, @NDNCHILD!! Nicely skunkly blueish!!
Beans are safe and sound!! Thanks a lot!!
Appreciate it!! :clap: :eyes: :seedling: :herb: :no_mouth:

Oh, oh!! Last last but not least!! My bad!!
:eyes: :flushed: :sunglasses:

35 Likes

Happy to see they made the voyage my friend! Nice mail call! :heart: :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶 @Abbbian

3 Likes

How @Abbbian stores all the beans he wins!

13 Likes

Heard they said it was more like this, even though I don’t live in that area!! :eyes:
A certain Canadian who believes I see and know it all!! :sweat_smile: thinks that is indeed my storage room! Rather residence!! :flushed: :laughing:

14 Likes

Nice one bud, congrats! :+1:t2:
Thanks @tresbundles. :slightly_smiling_face:

Some great ones right there @Abbbian! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hes been winning/ collecting seeds since Moby dick was a minnow :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to hear you got Brazil`s last “Free” pack of DD Sour.

4 Likes

Soon ure collection will be like this

@THCeed has Bazillion strains

2 Likes

And a lot of them are in Brazil!

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Huh!? Not Japan!? :eyes: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

I need one of those skunk pucks in my collection.

7 Likes

Someone say skunk?? I’d love some lol

6 Likes

Skunk… :wink: You asked for it

3 Likes

Coolest puck ever!

6 Likes

I actually just transferred my puck into cryotubes today. @NDNCHILD and @Bobgrows(I sure hope it’s Bobbie, lol)knocked it outta the park with this one!
Not only is the Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk puck badass, the details amazing, and a great finish. But this has got to be one of the best and most user-friendly snaplock lids I’ve ever used. :smiley:
Just awsome. :heart:

7 Likes

Thank u so Much @JustANobody for the Tray and Puck Combo, The tray is very cool, man everything is cool, I’m going to have to get a 3-D Printer for Christmas….
thank u so much :relaxed: :fireworks: :fire: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :fireworks: :star_struck:

23 Likes

Ooo wait until you see some of the new ones some people have ordered.
Ya’ll are getting unique!
@Hashpants @Franklin @Crawfish
I’ll let them show you…

14 Likes

Thanks so much @Hashpants Delivered :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :fire: :fire:

19 Likes