Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

@stiffy don’t send seeds to @estacionsj he is a scammer and is banned! Not trying to tell you what to do just letting you know he took some good people.

8 Likes

Many thanks @stiffy !

And yes, be aware of what @420noob says. @estacionsj has multiple “sock accounts”… and they are being banned. Other account related was @bongthrasher… and in some threads are talking about another account… I suppose is being comprobed.
And probably two more accounts joined recently…

10 Likes

Thanks @stiffy!

3 Likes

Thank you !! @stiffy
:v:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

You rock 🪨 @darkillusion, looks :eyes: like I missed this one :slightly_frowning_face: congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: all you lucky :four_leaf_clover: DAWGS! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

He started another 1 yesterday, but got banned right away.

10 Likes

Lol good. What a turd.

4 Likes

I wish I was sleeping at that time. :rofl::grin:. We got some snow last night in my area, when the snow flies I gotta go to work , didnt get home till 3 am . Maybe I can get In next round :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

congrats @ the winners i missed !! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for tossing out more killer seed, @darkillusion and @Ris and @stiffy ! OGTW! Great catches and luck, all you keen eyed dibbers.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

7 Likes

i am one of those types that is HAPPY to leave my phone behind… too oldschool i guess. prefer to use the computer where i can actually see/read. don’t see how people can stare at the tiny screens all day.

i have seeds… just not GOOD seeds. i try to be selective though… i only try for strains that have been involved with medical crosses/use.

there are many giveaways every day. lots of generous people here. i am grateful/blessed by the help (on my project(s)) that i have received from this community. looking forward to giving back at some point. hopefully i make some seeds people will want, or be useful meds to ailing family members.

13 Likes

Free pack of Goji Ghash X CatPiss photo regular seeds to the first person who asks for it.

17 Likes

Can I have them please

7 Likes

PM me your address. Also thank you for actually asking for them like I posted.

10 Likes

You’re the man! Thank you!

7 Likes

One more time…
Free pack of Goji Ghash X CatPiss photo regular seeds to the first person who asks for it.

15 Likes

Me please thank you

7 Likes

PM me your address, please and thank you.

8 Likes

That sounds pretty cool. Is that the SSH catpiss?

1 Like