Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

I heard tapioca pudding has fish eggs in it.

1 Like

I heard in was alien baby eggs

1 Like

Iā€™m not really a fan of any pudding lol. Nan likes it so Iā€™m forced to buy it. But like 30 years ago our fridge always had lots of pudding and I kinda made myself sick from it.

2 Likes

No. But worth a try

Yay finally got my hands on some scarlet grapes!!!
Thanks @blowdout2269

33 Likes

WOW :star_struck: @joheimgrohen thanks for this generous gift :gift::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, sorry it has taken so long to post and thank you šŸ«µ for your generosity! This envelope :email: got in a basket on my desk by mistake. :wink::facepunch::+1::hugs::sunglasses::santa::v:

22 Likes

I am fortunate to have received a VERY GENEROUS amount of Seeds donated from D.C. GRAPHICS, COCOA, FLORIDA. Expect to see them in various Giveaways. To be noted, Winter Giveaway and Spring Seed Sling are already selected/packaged. I extend SUPER THANKS, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

32 Likes

Ahā€¦Ron Jon surf shop. Good times, good times.

6 Likes

@darkillusion Ron Jon surf shop!

Good times for sureā€¦ growing up in Chicago we would drive to Florida EVERY yearā€¦itā€™s just cool you mentioned that, brought back good memories

5 Likes

Itā€™s fish eyes and glue, but I still like it a couple times a year. Havenā€™t had a good rice pudding in years eitherā€¦mmm

I think I know why you havenā€™t had a good rice pudding in awhileā€¦

1 Like

With a touch of cinnamon, so good.

3 Likes

Ahhh I miss driving on LSD ssooo much :rofl:.
D.c.graphics are good people @misterbee :wink:

7 Likes

ALL RISE!!! Ladies and Gentlemen of the OG Jury, I stand before you, throwing myself on the mercy of you all. I have a Confession to makeā€¦today, I noticed a UPS VAN reversing into my Driveway. Not expecting any Parcels, I wanted to see what was up. Before I made it to the Front Porch, I saw the Rear Door go up, the ā€œGuy in Brownā€ commenced to throw out a rather L-A-R-G-E Package. The Door goes down, the Van headed away, all the while, I hear the ā€œTheme from the Movie Jawsā€ emanating from withn. Iā€™m thinking "WT.???

I go, pick up the Package, bring it inside, see itā€™s from MISSOURI. ā€œUgh, Missouri?ā€ I hesitated to open it, but I was like that Catā€¦it was killing me. To my relief and PURE JOY, it was from OGā€™s very own @JAWS. Ladies and Gentlemen, you will have another L-A-R-G-E Selection of their ā€œworkā€.

I want to apologize to the UPS Driver. Whatever sentence/punish you decide to render, I willingly accept. Just make sure Iā€™m parolled before the next series of Giveaways :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: THANKS AGAIN, @JAWS, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

39 Likes

Wow
@JAWS and @misterbee teaming up? Santa is real!

16 Likes

Never stop believing in the spirit!

Would have been awesome if it actually had been playing the theme song. Freak the Duck out of that poor driver. Everytime he hits a hard bump ā€œDa dumā€ heā€™d be tiptoing by the time he got it to your place :laughing:

3 Likes

YES! Freak the Duck!

2 Likes

Did someone say duck?

12 Likes

I say I say I SAY!!!
Anniversary party yā€™all?
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

19 Likes

All the fems! All the fems!

2 Likes