Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Franken is king

1 Like

Man by this time of day I am high as a Georgia pine!
LMAO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have georgia pines everywhere lol

1 Like

I like the western mode.
The famous “dibs”

1 Like

dibs , dibs and a big ole famous dibs

1 Like

Thanks to all for participating in the fun :star_struck:, after I roll a few joints I will be back with another! :wink::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

2 Likes

Dibs is no fun :star_struck: for me I would rather make you guys think because all of you are such good sports!

1 Like

Just the cowboys are good in dibs

3 Likes

Hey @420noob, you take care of @OnePassionateGrower and I got @Til_Valhalla as he sent me his deets, thanks for the assist bro :sunglasses: that was very OG of you! :tophat::tophat::tophat::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

3 Likes

Thank you for the fun @OhNo555
I love it trivia questions

1 Like

And I love :heart: them tooooooo! :wink:

2 Likes

No worries! My grandpa used to do brain teasers with me so I knew the answer and didn’t need the seeds.:+1: Got be og the be og :thinking: hell if I know what that means!

Edit: anyone else keep hitting the :heart: eventhough everytime it says no more for determined amount of time.

4 Likes

Yeah i have tried it, but the likes disappeared after a minute or less :joy::joy::wink:

For some reason I thought they floated across in a Barrel. Because Cooper is a Barrel maker. Dang, I’m high.

2 Likes

OGers, when does it end, pray tell??? I was sitting here, minding my own business, watchin a little College Football. Lo 'n behold, there was pounding on my Front Door. That’s strange, I have a Doorbell!!

Gettng my “Home Protecton”, I went to the Door. Standing on my Front Porch was the Postal Delivery Person. I opened the Door, greeted the guy, heard him say…“So, you know @BobbyBudz?” I said, "that name sounds familiar ( :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) He extended his hand, revealing a First Class Parcel. All I heard was, "if you know “BOBBY” like I know Bobby, you better get to “slingin’”.
Then he turned and departed.

I opened the Parcel from @BobbyBudz and found FOUR/4 Ziplock Bags of the following: “Powie Pinapple”, “Powie Wowie”, “Powie Pink 2.0”, and “Powie Poison” So, as directed, I might as well “get to slingin”.

To keep my commitment to BOTH @BobbyBudz AND the Postman, the FIRST FOUR/4 members to reply “Here for Bobby” will receive a RANDOM HALF-PACK of those. He sent enough for M-A-N-Y future Giveaways.

I want to THANK @BobbyBudz for his OG-outreach. Check him out at WWW.BobbyBudz.com. He’s one of our own, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Here for Boddy

Here for Bobby. Due to misspell in OP lol

3 Likes

Here For Boddy !!

Edit : Here for Bobby since bee misspelled XD

3 Likes

Here For Bobby

4 Likes

IMG_4222

Here for Bobby :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes