Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Should have been “Bobby”, my mistake. You’re in!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Is powie pink 2.0 a pink pistil plant :o

Here for Bobby”

2 Likes

OK, G’ers, PM those “personals”, outbound Monday. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

No idea, you’ll have to query @BobbyBudz. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@BobbyBudz @misterbee

Awesome stuff guys, thanks for the generosity!!!

Man, big thanks @BobbyBudz . That stuff looks killer!! Congrats, friends

4 Likes

Thank you @misterbee and @BobbyBudz for the chance at these!

3 Likes

Am I in or was I

You got to love the generosity of all the OG community :tophat::tophat::tophat:

5 Likes

If you got a :heart: from me, PM “personals”, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yep, I’m late too. Busy tending to plants. :grin:

You didn’t read the directions yet again.

1 Like

Next DIBS

6 Likes

DIBS please

2 Likes

Damn it dibs. Wife had me distracted :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

late R.I.P dibs

1 Like

Send them DEETS BRO :sunglasses:, you are in the winners circle :o::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

4 Likes

Check out that website, beautiful pics and nice narratives on all four seed packages. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Great giveaways, @misterbee and @OhNo555 ! Way to toss out some fire on Satur-dibs night! Glad to see more than a hundred posts in here when I woke up. Great spirit and wins, especially @Til_Valhalla @420noob and @OnePassionateGrower . Love watching everyone out-nice each other and reach a great consensus.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Those all look pretty damn good.

3 Likes