Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

I just claimed 33. which is my fave number anyway, thank you for the awesome giveaway !

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 Iā€™m goina be the 1st to say and very likely the ā€œmostā€ correct guess here!

That sir, is a ā€œFullā€ bag of seeds! So Iā€™d say its 100% full of seeds inside that bag!

Much appreciate :pray: your guessing game!

6 Likes

Ah @misterbee youā€™re too kind brother. I hope you know youā€™re an inspiration to many and myself included. Always trips me out Ive known about your name before I knew about you !

Anywho I will take you up on that. Thatā€™s a mini co-op right ? I can probably supply you with enough seeds to give away in the US. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats, you win @sunra108ā€¦ Send me your safe addy for your F13 snipsā€¦

Please close this wiki @JustANobody

20 Likes

@JustANobody had my mailbox all lit up after the Thanksgivingaway courtesy CaliCaveman. Thanks to both of you :pray: for brightening up the start of the season.
Definitely an interesting sounding cross with the surprise (Watermelon Zkittlez X Gran Daddy Orange) X Cherry Bomb. Big fan of citrus terps, and sounds like a great chance at finding em. Our photo itinerary is starting to get complicatedā€¦ Hahahaā€¦

ā€¦oh God. I raccoon this is how second tents get started, isnā€™t it?
Thanks again, and
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

20 Likes

Anyoneā€™s got some NL#5 ?

Awe fuck wrong place Iā€™m looking to trade.

3 Likes

AHH another stoner moment brought to you by OG! :joy::joy::joy: :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Donā€™t even get me started

7 Likes

We have all been there and itā€™s not a bad place to be!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @sunra108 on the win for that F13 snips from @Trickster! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

Thanks again @Trickster for that nice giveaway on the F13 snips, & you too @JustANobody for pulling the string in the background on the assist! :facepunch::+1::star_struck::wink::partying_face::confetti_ball::santa::christmas_tree::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

QUESTION OF THE DAY!!! Is there ANY Rule prohibiting a member from running TWO/2 WIKIs at the same time? Say, a PHOTO/REG WIKI and an AUTO/FEM WIKI? I was thinking of doing this WEDNESDAY, but didnā€™t want to chance being sent to ā€œOG JAILā€ for Rules Violation. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Wow ! ! ! Great start of the day this morning. :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:
Thank You @Trickster for the F13 snips and
@JustANobody for helping to get 'er done! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

6 Likes

@misterbee , Iā€™m unsure, but this is all I could think of after reading your post.

11 Likes

Thank You @OhNo555 for the congrats.
Great way to start my Monday morning. :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

congrats @sunra108 on you win ! :slight_smile: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

I donā€™t see why there would be anything wrong with being ā€œdouble generousā€ @misterbee

8 Likes

Do It! Haha only way to find out. :rofl:

4 Likes

OK, here goes!! If I get ā€œpinchedā€ by the ā€œOG Patrolā€, Iā€™m gonna blame you guys.
THIS IS THE ā€œWEDNESDAY WIKIā€, beginning at 1100 EST, to stay OPEN for 24 Hours. I will ā€œWikifyā€ it THEN, 1100 EST. There will TWO/2 Names drawn. The Flips are @JAWSā€™ Work, ā€œFORGET ME NOTā€, PHOTO/REG. Last weekā€™s Winners are INELIGIBLE!!

SPECIAL NOTE: You CANā€™T sign up on BOTH Lists!! You gotta make a choice.

1. @Sbeanonnamellow
  2. @I.am.human
  3. @OnePassionateGrower
  4. @Emeraldgreen
  5. @Bobgrows
  6. @Piter :es:
  7. @BuckeyeBeanz
  8. @CaptainNemo :es: :santa:
  9. @duo :canada:
  10. @Amendment3 :us:
  11. @smokekulture
  12. @CanuckistanPete
  13. @ThirdStone :us:
  14. @LedZeppelin
  15. @yardgrazer
  16. @seeds2weeds
  17. @503BudMan
  18. @Tuned :canada:
  19. @Mrgreenthumb
  20. @Ghost_Rider
  21. @creatorknbsland :brazil:

MORE NUMBERS TO BE ADDED, IF NEEDED. Please remember NOT to Overwrite. OVERWRITERS WILL BE ELIMINATED!! Itā€™ll be open for 24 Hours, no need to hurry. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes

I concur with this statement.
I think @DougDawson runs 2 at a time on separate threads.

7 Likes

WEDNESDAY WIKI NR TWO/2 AUTO EDITION Shall commence at 1100 EST, remain OPEN for 24 Hours. Again, I will ā€œWikifyā€ it THEN, 1100 EST. There will be TWO/2 Names drawn. The Flips will be Tiger Autoflower Seedsā€™ Chem Dog x Bruce Banner, A/F. Again, PREVIOUS WINNERS INELIGIBLE!!

SPECIAL NOTE: You CANā€™T sign up on BOTH Lists!! You gotta make a choice.

1. @freed111 :canada:
  2. @Smooth
  3. @Til_Valhalla :us:
  4. @420noob :us:
  5. @harveest
  6. @Garcimore :fr:
  7. @sunra108 :us:
  8. @Conitl
  9. @BigDaddyDrew
  10. @GallacreekD66
  11. @Zolorp :us:
  12. @Cormoran
  13. @THCeed
  14. @MyrtleGrounds
  15. @Jpaul :us:
  16. @Jim
  17. @Illicitmango
  18. @DirtySlowToes
  19. @Abbbian
  20. @Mrgreenthumb
  21. @Kasper0909
  22. @Natea
  23. @Cannaology :us:
  24. @ChronicMcBudz
  25. @LzBoy
  26. @patsnumone
  27. @JustANobody
  28. @DEFSeeds
  29. @BeTheLight
  30. @Coffin_Dodger

MORE NUMBERS TO BE ADDED, IF NEEDED. Please remember NOT to Overwrite. OVERWRITERS WILL BE ELIMINATED!! Itā€™ll be open for 24 Hours, no need to hurry. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes