Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

yay! thanks so much for the giveaway. appreciate you.

Bubba Kush x AK48 would be my choice. thank you.

5 Likes

Bumbles Bounce! :rofl: :santa:

2 Likes

Nice @CocoaCoir that was quick. Congrats.

4 Likes

Earlier today, I was just thinking about watching it.

2 Likes

Nice one bud. :+1:t2:
That was fast. But an easy one! :yum:

2 Likes

Alright one more.

3 Likes

Well, guess what? Yesterday, got the following Message from Tiger Autoflowing Seeds: “Putting together a “Care Package” for you and sending it your way”.

They do BOTH Photo/F and Auto/F (mostly A/F). When it arrives, I’ll let you know. They have a w-i-d-e Inventory, nice Strains/Varieties. Depending on the number they extend, I’ll probably do another “Mini Auto Giveaway”. PLUS, a fellow-OGer sent a “Pee-Potful” of “Forgotten Strawberries” (Auto/S1), “3Wok OG” (Auto S1), and “Dream Lotus” F2!! Good Times ahead, I can tell you dat.

ALL, have a splendid week, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: DON’T FORGET THE 24-HOUR ‘WIKI’ STARTING WEDNESDAY, 1100 EST, OPEN FOR 24 HOURS. GONNA BE TWO/2 WINNERS SELECTED, AS WAS LAST WEEK. PREVIOUS WINNERS ARE INELIGIBLE (NEW WINNERS GUARANTEED)

21 Likes

Sounds good brother do let me know!? Your great my friend!

1 Like

Ok last one for me. Same movie what was Rudolphs sweethearts name.

5 Likes

Clarice was her name

3 Likes

Clarice ten

2 Likes

Congrats @BeTheLight. Gonna do it for me this evening. Peace.

4 Likes

All to easy brah. We grew up on this film!
And I’m currently stuffing my face. :crazy_face:

Nice one @misterbee! Keep me posted. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

If I already won your Red Velvet I can pass it on to someone else, I think I won somethin from you recently :stuck_out_tongue:

Forget what it was tho :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

All clones are spoken for now! Thanks for those who reached out to others trying to find a perfect candidate for my mini Christmas giveaway! Hopefully I can do some more in the future just love sharing and helping others its a great feeling. Glad to be here and be OG hope everyone has a great holiday season im out of here for the winter. I’ll be back in this post when warm weather comes back around so be watching out because stuff goes quick!

16 Likes

Same movie, which deer made the best pepperettes?

4 Likes

Vixen :thinking: :deer: ? @THCeed

2 Likes

Especially when you’re blitzen.

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: to all that were winners in @duo’s GR8 giveaway, and a big thanks to @duo for doing the giveaway and with a choice of what looks :eyes: like some real fire :fire:, but would expect nothing less! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

4 Likes

Here is a chance at a 5 pack of Gelato Fems. If anyone is interested.

16 Likes