Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

I believe it’s from an AI program

Ive got a lot of interest in the vietnam black strain, looks beautiful

2 Likes

I’m out of likes…but, yes…I feel you on that!

1 Like

Right on <3

that is the goal indeed, thank you again, maybe we can do a second run with some high thc land race beans I’ve got on hand, Kullu India which is a himaylan sativa or laos highland which is Southeast Asian Sativa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey did you ever get the letter I sent? @blowdout2269

1 Like

I’m still to big of a pussy to do long flower stevia and landrace, lol.

2 Likes

that reminds me I should have checked the mail but now its cold and dark lol

Which one brotha?

1 Like

Well your in luck, Laos is one of the fastest flowering sativas in all of asia maybe !!!

4 Likes

Dm sent… thanks man I really appreciate it alot… and everyone on here… I’m at work so this has made my day much better!! :facepunch:

3 Likes

Me too though, Long sativas seem scary lol

1 Like

Vietnamese Black, she’s a purty girl,yes she is.

18 Likes

That must have been a more green pheno haha, she looks beastly

1 Like

Coral kush card?

It was the Vietnamese Black preservation project from Dvg. The little glass cork jug.lol

7 Likes

that thing is beautiful, how does it smell?

1 Like

Off topic but what’s y’all’s opinion on the legal THCA market ? Mainly online…

Here’s some absolute fire I spotted on r/cultofthefranklin I still can’t believe they can just ship this shit through the mail to your door.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CultoftheFranklin/s/ImiAby30bJ

Oh i dont know yet I havent grown it, I want to tho for sure

I’m thankful for it being in a prohibition state and not having any connects left after growing a bit. Not the best high or long lasting but it does in a pinch.

2 Likes

Id argue it depends where u shop online, ive found some realllllllly killer stuff , that legit blew my mind it shipped and came to my door :stuck_out_tongue:

Flow Gardens, Stoney Branch and Wildflower hemp co come to mind

Im glad I have genetics to grow though and would prefer to just do that. But again, some of it is realllllly good. I tried my first concentrates through the online loophole :stuck_out_tongue: was fire. Purple Apricot

1 Like