Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Thanks to all that participated for trivia game and the fun :star_struck:!

There will be another one tomorrow! :partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

1 Like

If @OhNo555’s game is settled,
We will play in eight minutes.

Thank you buddy!

:star_struck: that looks awesome @blowdout2269

1 Like

IMG_20231208_192117
Just kidding!:rofl: There was no store close and that’s what the post office had. I usually hit up the $ store special 8pack. Hate glitter myself (mumbles under breath β€œfucking strippers”)

2 Likes

Lmao, I despise the shit.

1 Like

I am good bro :sunglasses:, the floor is yours thank a lot for allowing me to finish up. Nice of you to give a runner up prize. You were right about they needed to reread the whole thing. :wink::joy::joy::joy::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::star_struck::v:

1 Like

I know I’ll struggle with your games.:laughing:
Which is why I generally don’t play.
That, and I miss them most of the time.
Always very entertaining though!
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just love the fun.

:star_struck: thank you for having the questions

1 Like

I coulda sworn my answer was right lol , his game ARE hard :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Damn…
Going into this thing fresh out likes! :rofl:

2 Likes

20231202_200620

1 Like

Tag your friends!

1 Like

I put a lot of time in putting them together for all to enjoy and thinking it all the way through as to not have problems. :wink::+1::facepunch::snowman::christmas_tree::sunglasses::v:

Now let me tag some people and help to get this rolling! HELL YEAH! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I will try and play too.

@Amendment3, @BeTheLight, @CaptainNemo, @DirtySlowToes, @Emeraldgreen, @FirstCavApache64, @GEMI-CONNECT616, @HollySun91, @Illicitmango, @GallacreekD66 & @InTheWoods

6 Likes

Wheres my party people?

3 Likes

I am not good at these events.

1 Like

Wha!? a dibs war!!? Don’t tell me then!!
:flushed: :exploding_head:

The sharks :shark: will be circling soon enough as you got the right bait! Beans 🫘 :joy::joy::joy::joy:

tenor (3)

3 Likes

DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS DIBS , yes this is a sentence

1 Like

Here comes the bait :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes