Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

I got em already my friend.
They’re yours if you do the work!

3 Likes

Uhmmmmm. My brothers nephews cousin who knows a guy that used to be on OG …. His sons uncle never got a pack

I will let him know to send deets my brother
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

f strains, my primary focus revolves around Bodhi, Mamiko, with a dash of Exotic Genetics for photos. For autos, I’m relying on genetics from Night Owl, Mephisto, Fast Buds, and Roc Bud.

4 Likes

Hope that was the strain list you were looking for. That is some cooking shop to make those great strains mate

1 Like

:fire: :+1:

3 Likes

No worries @OnePassionateGrower and @SubzeroIceKold. Was out at a Christmas party.

5 Likes

Love you @DougDawson

IMG_6461

3 Likes

Trip out on this @anonymous4289 @GEMI-CONNECT616

I’m working on a galaxy Brain cross. With bodhi genetics.

This is my seeded branch Silver Unicorn x Galaxy Brain and I have a few other Passionfruit Hashplant x Galaxy Brain seeds forming.

I’ll be doing some auto work soon.

12 Likes

do you primarily work on autos?

2 Likes

No. I enjoy both a lot. I think autoflowers are currently the preferred method to growing private medicine for regular folks. It’s quick and requires less thinking other than keeping it alive.

This is my photo projects. There is a couple of autos growing (seedlings)

12 Likes

i don’t think anyone answered yet?!

Milk N Cookies by Exotic Genetix

5 Likes

Send me your deets ! :wink: I hope you get to grow them these autos are some of the best auto flowering weed out there ! (Sativa)

7 Likes

Awesome,they definitely look amazing!

Thanks

3 Likes

It’s a cross with Zamadelica Express and Cosmic queen. Def in the roots, pure grapefruit goodness. Great for morning and afternoon for chores gardening etc ! Super euphoric

8 Likes

OMG! Thanks @OnePassionateGrower ! What a lineuP! I’ve been holding back on giveaway signups, but who could pass this one up?

With a pedigree like that, it’s gotta be EVERYBODY’s favorite! 7EastGenetics has been on my ‘watch’ list since the first time I saw their work! Spectacular stuff!

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Whoohoo!
Congrats bud. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Tag your foreign friends everyone!

10 Likes

Great toss up, @SubzeroIceKold . Thanks for showing the American graveyard shift and other time zones some love. Good on ya.
Same @blowdout2269 . OGTW
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

Thanks @scotchlock for tagging me for this giveaway and thanks to you @blowdout2269 for the giveaway. :+1:.

@Esrgood4u , @SonsOfAvery , do you guys want in on this one .?

:facepunch:.

Gaz.

5 Likes

Hi @blowdout2269, thanks for the opportunity!! Great sounding strains. I could use a couple fem auto’s for next outdoor season.

@LionsNaughtyBeans, great give away for
us non-USA people!

3 Likes