Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

This and T. J. Hooker. No wonder my Dad always watched these :rofl::rofl:The 80’s were great for TV

1 Like

I remember him from Bobbys World

Name the host

John Byner

1 Like

Ok, so next up will be a pack of Heri Lu1 F2’s. These are also from @Barefrog . Herijuana male on Legend Ultimate indica. I will think up a question.

10 Likes

Ok, so since I am a fan of the woman of the time let’s do this. For the pack of Heri Lui be the first to show a pic of the woman who played the Bail Bondsman in The Fall Guy. Pic should be just of her and you must provide both her real name and the name of her character in the show. Going to have to keep you out of this one @CocoaCoir , can’t have you sweeping the board, lol.

3 Likes

Terri Shannon Markie Post real name

7 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Damn… I had the same pic

1 Like

marjorie Armstrong “Markie” Post (born on November 4, 1950, in Palo Alto, California) is an actress, best known for her 1985–1992 role as public defender Christine Sullivan on the NBC sitcom Night Court, and as bail bonds contractor Terri in The Fall Guy from 1982 to 1985

3 Likes

Ok, @CanuckistanPete picks up the Heri Lui with the Markie Post pic. Congrats. I did like Markie Post.

3 Likes

Just in case you ask for TJ Hooker’s Heather Locklear.

2 Likes

So what do you all say, shall we do another?

3 Likes

Damn I was so close

1 Like

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy: LEGEND @CanuckistanPete

1 Like

Dam @CanuckistanPete you just won from me 20 minutes ago and are red hot :hot_face: today! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Einhorn is a man!

HEather has been hitting the Gym lately! lol

2 Likes