Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Sorry bud, didn’t even see it. I have been pretty absent all weekend. I do se it’s @BeTheLight 's birthday so happy birthday bud. :cake:

5 Likes

I am out of likes :+1::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I have got to run it’s FOOTBALL :football: SUNDAY, but will be back later with more fun :star_struck: and games of course! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Ok, so since someone mentioned Jamie Lee Curtis, and I am a fan, let’s do this. There was a tv show with a stuntman named Colt. He had a woman he worked with as 1 of his 2 sidekicks. Be the first to show me a picture of the woman who played his sidekick for the pack of Lashgar X Trainwreck F1s.

4 Likes

Google is heating up, turning on extra servers for OG right now.

5 Likes

So fast! Nice

3 Likes

The fall guy

IMG_4449

2 Likes

image Jody banks

6 Likes

Ah, good old Heather Thomas. Looks like @CocoaCoir takes this one too. Didn’t need the 2 dudes in the pic there man, just lazy Googleing there :rofl:

6 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @CocoaCoir on the win WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I like my pic better! lol

3 Likes

Me too, lol. I always liked this one myself.

10 Likes

Who can name the show with Super Dave Osbourne?

5 Likes

In living color? Much love

2 Likes

Hell yeah I like that one the best! My picture didn’t post for some reason? :joy::joy::joy:

That was Bizarre

2 Likes

Damn DD is the Man!

1 Like

The Super Dave Osborne Show :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

6 Likes