Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

I know what to do, @Cadizzles and @Sbeanonnamellow are both technically correct. @Cadizzles was the first to answer but I already called @Sbeanonnamellow the winner soooooooooo you both win. Seems fair.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Beans for everyone!

1 Like

Could there possibly be a second pack of seeds to be had?

2 Likes

@Cadizzles can have them if thereā€™s a discrepancy or whatever. Iā€™m pretty easy going about it all. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Doug was Doug and you both won! Congrats

3 Likes

Do you need my details again or do you still have them?

2 Likes

Legend, I was going to say the same.

3 Likes

I mean if you just donā€™t wan them @Sbeanonnamellow then I am cool with that, otherwise a solution was posted a few posts up :wink: I probably have a couple hundred of them anyway.

3 Likes

I will need your details again @Cadizzles. I donā€™t keep addresses except for Canadians since I distribute co-op boxes to them. That goes for anyone who won today, I will need a PM with address and strain you won since I donā€™t keep track and hate scrolling, lol.

2 Likes

I mostly just donā€™t want to harsh anyone elseā€™s mellow. I really enjoy collecting seeds but have plenty so itā€™s no big deal. On my screen though, itā€™s showing my comment as the first reply to your question. Again, not mentioning for aim at the seeds but rather to share my perspective what Iā€™m seeing and such. Iā€™m more competitive at games than anything. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Lol but Doug I am Canadian :sweat_smile: unless you know something I donā€™tā€¦

1 Like

The answer is jingle bells!
Damn shit wifi just connected again.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know bud but save me unlocking my co-op spread sheet, lol. That will give me more time for what is next.

2 Likes

Done and done.

1 Like

Ok, how about we go with a pack of @Barefrog 's G13HP88 seeds. They sound like real fire.

3 Likes

As it should be !

With this being said

Who ever responds with the birthday of Tom, yes.
MYSPACE TOM.

IMG_6469

Gets a half pack of Galaxy Brain S1

Edit: I didnā€™t know we couldnā€™t do giveaways on give aways so Iā€™m going to remove this. Sorry guys. Iā€™ll be back another time.

GIVE AWAY CANCELED FROM MY SIDE

happy birthday MYSPACE TOM!!

No problem, I will give you the floor then. See you all later.

2 Likes

Just seeing this. If it came out under the subsidiary then Iā€™d say youā€™re technically more correct. Youā€™re a really good natured human. Those Durban should go to you @Cadizzles and Iā€™m certain they will perform wonderfully for you. Much love